Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Sitting on a Spool with my Bro

Family in SL for me mostly consists of my bestie and the MC - members of which have filled family roles, my mum and son for instance - yet amongst all of the MC brothers and sisters there is one that is more like a real little brother to me, his name is Blake. Blake Laguna to be exact, he took my surname!
It's funny to think that I have someone who refers to me as his big sister, someone that I will not likely meet and someone who is in an area of the world that only images from the internet and tv allow my brian to have an association with at all... Blake is in the Philippines! Sound's like such a gorgeous place to be, doesn't it? Much prettier than dreary old Northern Europe!
So anyway I finally caught a typical picture of Blake and I to share with you. This is what happens with us a lot, we sit and do not a lot of anything but talk... I miss him when he's not around, so heck talk is good... Really good!!
We're sitting outside the Gators MC clubhouse - you're more than welcome to come and visit us any time if you want to by the way - but the chair we are using is one that was set up just for this photo. It's a new release from Consignment for LTD. The Spool Benches are available in three different wood textures, but within each base colour you can choose the textures of the blanket and the cushion from a large selection in the menu!
We were having a lazy day in the swamp so I was dressed casually for a change... Some of my favourite but still kinda new release jeans - the SPIRIT Daydreem Shorts that are still available for this month's Collabor88 - and a Low Moon Collar from Delirium Style that would keep my arms restrained behind my back if necessary!
We dont really have a lot in common when you look at us, but Blake is always able to make me smile. He is so sweet, so funny and more often than not a little bit naked LOL...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Priya
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Wounds: antielle - The Alchemical Transformation (Past The Epiphany Release)  
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Collar Top: Delirium Style - Low Moon Collar in Black
Under Shirt: Cheeky - Anna Half Shirt in Black
Tattoos: Identity - Tara's Garden
Jeans: SPIRIT - Daydreem Shorts (Available Now at Collabor88)
Chair: Consignment - Spool Bench in Faded (Available Now at LTD)

No comments:

Post a Comment