Monday, August 10, 2015

Open the Curtains on the Cab

First thing, Monday Morning and DAMN I'm wishing that weekends lasted longer... I feel like mine just disappeared in the blink of my eye... I didn't even really do much besides a lil bit of picture taking and a lot of cleaning!?!
Talking of taking pictures, sometimes you get lucky and make something amazing, and others well you end up thinking they are a little less so - these become you're lessons that help you get better I find - yet yesterday when I was messing around looking for a set of things to set up to take pictures of, this happened...
I know, it shocked me too LOL... It's actually pretty good innit?! The composition came first, which for me is unusual! I had this AMAZING Checkered Cab seat from Consignment - which you can grab for yourself at Uber this month - and to go with it I bought a really cute Signal Lamp decor from BALACLAVA on Friday, but there was something missing... Then as I was digging through other things that I'd been sent to blog recently I stumbled upon how cool the cab looked with these Grand Supped Curtains from Paper Moon... It wasn't conventional but it looked AWESOME! Least I thought so, and that was it, I just needed to get dressed. Though I did add a little extra decoration from WorN in the form of the Goth Warning Sign LOL, I think it sums up my blog and personality fairly well lol...
The outfit was a little harder to pull together than the setting for some weird reason... I tried this gorgeous Dead Dollz Marla Corset in a gold colour to match the settings, and it looked great but how would I accessorise this look... Then for some reason I was pulled towards a parasol... I found one from ImmateriA called Oh My Goth, if you look closely you will see that it's made from Spider Webs!!! How cool is that?! Then as a finishing touch, and to stick with that vintage tight-rope walker look I was going for - somehow it happened, I don't know how LOL - I pulled on a pair of Reign "Fiona" Boots to complete my outfit.
OH and one more thing I wanted to mention... The light orbs in the air... If you haven't been to We <3 RP yet, you should JUST for these!! They are a creation of the store ALEGRIA, the dancing fireflies are a gorgeous addition to any picture... I've used them for one of the best random collection pictures I've made as well as a very romatic wedding announcement photo that will be shared soon... They are a brilliant prop for any photographer to own!!!
I know it's a random collection of things but I have to say I LOVE how it turned out...

What is she wearing;
Hair: LeLutka - Dalila hair in Red
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Wounds (Including Face & Doll Carvings): antielle - The Alchemical Transformation (Past The Epiphany Release)  
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Bodysuit: Dead Dollz - Marla in Gold (Available Now at We <3 RP)
Boots: REIGN.- Fiona Boots in Black
Umbrella: ImmateriA - Oh My Goth Parasol in Webs (Available Now at What The Goth)
Chair: Consignment - Checkered Cab Seat (Available Now at Uber)
Lights: ALEGRIA - Dancing Stars Fireflies in White Lights (Available Now at We <3 RP)
Wall Lamp: BALACLAVA - Signal Decor in Yellow (Past FLF Release)
Sign: <!WorN?> - Goth Warning Signs in Morbid Fascination
Curtains: Paper Moon - Grand Cupped Curtains in Rococo (Available Now at The Fantasy Collective)

No comments:

Post a Comment