Sunday, August 2, 2015

Back to Bed

It's early-ish on a Sunday morning and I really don't feel like I should be out of bed... BUT it's the first Sunday of the month and that means HellBone is up early, stomping around like an elephant to get ready for his RL MC meeting... He did bring me some breakfast in bed, a redeeming factor that he's lucky for, but I'm one of those people that once I'm awake, I cannot get back to sleep! 
So I got up, I made some more tea, and then I got back into bed in SL lol... 
It's always peaceful here at this time in the morning... None of the MC are around, and when Lil is off with Hell in RL Biker mode, I have the sim to myself... All you can hear is the sound of the crickets and the swamp animals... Sometimes it's more peaceful here than at home in RL lol...
My new bed is a HUGE truck from Consignment, perfect for the Swamp, it's already rusty, but least this way I won't worry about it getting wet... It's the perfect size for me and my new plushie... A Tweedle from Katat0nik,... I LOVE HIM SO MUCH and he doesn't steal all the space in the bed, like HellBone does LOL... 
Now just one more thing, I know you're probably wondering why the heck I decided to go to bed in my boots... WOULDN'T YOU?? These boots are amazeballs, and I haven't taken them off for anything besides taking a photo LOL...  Get your pair from Reign, at this month's Uber, but I warn you, the patterns are so gorgeous, you won't know which to choose... I was sensible at first, I picked the plain black, as black goes with everything pretty much, but I think I may - when I can bring myself to get out of bed - go back to Uber and get some funky patterns on my boots hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Curious 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Wounds: antielle - The Alchemical Transformation (Available Now at The Epiphany)
Tattoos: Identity - Body Shop in First Code (Available Now at Suicide Dollz)
Top: Bens Boutique - Lucky Love Tunic Gray (Past Event Release) 
Shorts: SAKIDE - Hallow's Shorts 
Boots: REIGN - Thigh High Sneakers in Black (Available Now at Uber
Doll: Katat0nik - Wonderland Baby Doll in Tweedle (Available Now at The Kawaii Project
Bed: Consignment - Stepside Bed in Rust

No comments:

Post a Comment