Thursday, June 25, 2015

Sirens in the Secret Pool

Sometimes you take a good picture, when you take that picture it instantly becomes one of your favourites... This for me is one of those times, and I didn't know when to share it with you because it's one of those photos that I love and wanted to wait for just the right time...
Today, whilst on vacation, I found that time... I am gearing up to return to my home in Holland, I will be leaving my parents and arriving home tomorrow, but it's leaving me with mixed feelings. 
It's been very strange being without everyone that I talk to every day... The Gators, My bestieface and even some of those people that I talk to who aren't associated with either... I have missed my dog and cat, I've even kinda sorta missed my hubby LOL... Though the other side of me is thinking UGH I don't want to leave my family! I've had such a lovely break here, my mind is rested and I am ready to fight again, but just the thought of leaving is making me homesick already... 
Luckily I have a lovely picture ready to make me feel better, isn't it? This, as I have said before, is one of my favourite photos of late, and I just love the magic and serenity of it... That's how I feel right now... Serene!! Mind you, if I post again tomorrow, I'm not entirely sure the post will say the same LOL... 
Lilian and I bought these amazing dresses at the latest round of We <3 RP, from the deviousMinds store. I chose a sheer aqua colour but decided that I wasn't brave enough to wear it without something underneath... Luckily I had my old go-to body suit to pull on hehe... The place that Lil found for us to pose these amazing dresses is one called the Mysts of Eyr, which is a medieval fantasy jungle role-play sim... It's just the perfect location! 
The rests of my accessories are actually things from Half-Deer... The Mermaid's Majesty Bejewelled items - including the head fins and bracelets - are available from this month's line-up of The Arcade, whilst the adorable Jewel Jellybell Jellyfish comes from their release at Collabor88... These things make perfect accessories for the mermaids that walk on earth... 
Don't you love this photo... I know I do... and guess what?! TOMORROW I WILL BE AT HOME!!! 

What is she wearing;
Ears: Half-Deer - Mermaid's Majesty Bejewelled Head Fins in Ocean (Available Now at The Arcade
Hair: Truth - Celeste 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Face Tattoo: .ARISE. - Scale Facetattoo (Past Event Release) 
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup 
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item) 
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing 
Body Tattoo: [Plastik] - Scale Tat 
Necklace: (No Longer Available!)
Body Suit: Hucci - Circolo (No Longer Available!)
Dress: deviousMinds - Hekate in Aqua (Available Now at We <3 RP
Bracelets: Half-Deer - Mermaid's Majesty Seaglass Bracelet in Ocean & Upcycled Fork Bracelet in Silver (Available Now at The Arcade
Pose: Image Essentials - Woman Stands 6 in Sexy 3 
Pet:  Half-Deer - Jewel Jellybell in Rainbow (Available Now at Collabor88

No comments:

Post a Comment