Monday, June 1, 2015

Who wants to sleep in the Dog Bed?

I was never really a dog person in either life until I moved to Holland to be with my man... Before that time I had always been a little scared of Dogs, especially the big ones, and when I started dating a man that had a Rottweiler as a pet, it did come as a bit of a huge shock. I moved over to be with HellBone after 6 months of dating and from then on I was Rudhmellowen, Dog Owner!
I still and and will always be a cat person... I LOVE CATS, and would have a whole houseful in RL if I could... I'm much more likely to be a cat hoarder than a dog one - if I was to ever get that crazy and do something so weird lol... 
Still I couldn't resist this bed when I saw it, I got lucky enough to win one in the gacha without trying too hard. Anyone wanna sleep in my Puppy Bed? 
I love this bed, it was a gacha item from d'yer maker that I picked up at a past round of the Cosmopolitan. I love that it is perfectly formed to laze inside it, perfect bedshaped hehe, with just a subtle hint of cuteness...
That was where the cute stopped and the vintage siren took over... It's not something that is a normal look for me, but I had had this dress gathering dust in my hoard for a long time, and I just couldn't resist wearing it - even though it was to loung around in LOL... I'm so cool, lounging around in a vintage siren look LOL... The dress is one from ISON. It was a LONG TIME AGO event release, but when I saw it even though I had no idea what I wanted to do with it, I simply HAD to have it!! It's very grecian goddess in style, loose and floaty, split to the naval with sheer split arms, and if I remembered rightly it was available in a range of colours - but don't quote me on that LOL...
I kept the rest of my look very simple, even losing my usual face scarring and nose ring for a change, with the only real adornment being the pretty chain around the - fairly new-ish - Truth hair called Celeste...
Sometimes it doesn't hurt to be something a little different, sometimes it's great fun... THIS was one of those times!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Celeste
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Dress: ISON - Dazzle Gown in Gray
Bed & Flowers: d'yer maker - Puppy Sofa Pink RARE & Deisies Pot (Past Cosmopolitan Release)

No comments:

Post a Comment