Monday, June 15, 2015

I'm being a Lazy, Sleepy Head!

Yes at the moment I am a sleepy head, I will not deny that fact... I will however, tell you that I have a damn good reason for becoming a lazy bum! I am, even as I sit here writing this, actually on vacation. I am visiting my family in England for two weeks and so have basically become like a floppy lazy butt, relaxing and taking things VERY easily! 
I've been a good blogger though, I can't give up on my addiction LOL, so before I came home I prepared a collection of photos that I could share with you over the two week period... That means you won't miss or forget me, and it also means that I can feed my addiction hehe... 
My first look in this very lazy period, is certainly able to represent that feeling... 
The hair is one from (fashionably dead) which you can grab for yourself at The Arcade this month. Normally I'd have been trying really hard to find a red version, but this wig also comes in these fab dip-dyed colours... I LOVE this fiery look! Just hope that the kitty doesn't dig his claws in. 
I then decided that I would give this lazy look a little Sci-Fi flair... This is something that I would NEVER normally do, but the new make-up releases from Stargazer Creations, called Andromeda, just grabbed my attention and then when topped off with the awesome, yet older, Space Eyes - that tied together with the hair - I couldn't really not wear it hehe... 
Lastly it was time for accessories... Now I knew that I wouldn't be wearing clothes, but I couldn't help myself with going a little overboard on the necklace front LOL... I wore a Loose Belt Choker from [ abrasive ] and then added a Lucky Cat Charm with a Third Eye design from (Nylon Outfitters) and a Dark Matter Black Moon Necklace from ANE to complete that mysterious and Sci-Fi Kitty look... 
I just really hope that the kitten doesn't decide to dig it's claws in lol, and now it's back to being a lazy bum for me!! YAY!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: (fashionably dead) - Sleepy Head in Colour 2 (Available Now at The Arcade
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Eyes: [Stargazer Creations] - Space Eyes in Orange (Past Event Release) 
Make-Up: [Stargazer Creations] - Andromeda Make Up in Force (Available Now at The Alchemy
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item) 
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing 
Collar: [ abrasive ] - Loose Belt Choker in Charcoal (Past Suicide Dollz Release) 
Upper Necklace: (Nylon Outfitters) - Lucky Cat Charm Necklace in Third Eye (Past Arcade Release) 
Lower Necklace: ANE - Dark Matter Necklace in Black Moon (Past Chapter 4 Release) 
Pose: Signature Pose - Karin 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment