Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Welcome to the Circus Freakshow...

So many awesome events have just started up again in SL - those bi-weeklies and soon the new round of monthlies will join them - I have been like a kid in a candy store and have spent a lot of monies LOL... 
Some of my favourite events are the Macabre ones, as you might well have guessed... I am addicted to the Suicide Dollz and this new CarnEvil event seems pretty cool too - not to mention Horror Haute, which I will be drenching you with very soon hehe - I can never resist taking time from the busy MC life to head over and grab a handful of the pretties from these events... 
Sometimes I even stop to play a while! I was in a very Circus Freak style mood today, and the outfit that I was wearing seemed PERFECT for the part! The sun was setting over the CarnEvil Circus... The music was beginning to play, and the freak show acts were getting ready... Now, it's just time for me to take my place! 
The outfit itself looks like a jumpsuit, but it is in fact a top and shirt combination from [ abrasive ] - that you can grab yourself at Suicide Dollz for just a little longer - the shorts come in a variety of different colours and the top is just CUTE - perfect for a Living Dead Dolly if you ask me! 
As per usual though it was the Accessories that I went to town on... 
Let's start at the CarnEvil seeing as I used it for a place to pose! I found some new awesome knee wounds from A*S, as well as the amazingly cute Spooky Necklace from Cute Poison. I strapped my legs in two different ways, the right one being an awesome tattoo from PerveTTe - which is available now at Cosmopolitan - and the left being a MUKA Burlesque Bow that I bought at a Burlesque themed event recently. I wore a collar and cuffs from yumyums too... These are ADORABLE! Perfect for any cute little pet you might have or want in the future! Trust me I've already had one Dom say to me "Oh you look good in a collar" LOL! Still more jewellery to come though, hold your horses LOL... I found a ring set that I'd just bought at Cosmopolitan from the store 9ty, a pretty boho set, that although wasn't a perfect match for the rest of my jewellery, picked out some of the colours of my insides that you can see through the corset zipper, and matched well with the tiny gemstone heart of my ANE Bony Heart Necklace - from the latest round of Kustom9. For a better look at all of my jewellery accessories, I've included a separate look-see photo below... 
If that wasn't enough new and awesome stuff, I also fell in love with the new Dulce hair by Truth, with it's pretty pulled back style and soft long curls... PERFECT for the spring, don't you think?

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Dulce in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND, (Cheek) Fallen Doll - WickedFaceScar 
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item) 
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing 
Collar & Cuffs: yumyums - For Love Collar & Cuffs in Onyx 
Black Necklace: Cute Poison - Spooky Necklace (Available now at CarnEvil
Silver Necklace: ANE - Bony Heart Necklace (Available now at Kustom9
Top: [ abrasive ] - Freakshow Corset (Available Now at Suicide Dollz
Shorts: [ abrasive ] - Freakshow Hot Pants in BW (Available Now at Suicide Dollz
Arm Wound: Fallen Doll - Mark of Cain (Past Event Release) 
Rings: (Left) (Yummy) - Elemental Ring Set, AND, (Right) 9ty - Boho Set in Silver (Available Now at Cosmopolitan
Thigh Tattoo: PerveTTe - Sex OldWest Tattoo (Available Now at Cosmopolitan
Leg Bow: MUKA - Burlesque Bow (Past Event Release) 
Knee Wounds: A*S - Bloody Knees in V2  (Available now at CarnEvil
Pose: Image Essentials - Playmate 4 
Close-Up Pose: Frooti - Cover Up 3

No comments:

Post a Comment