Friday, February 27, 2015

Color Me White?!

So now it's time to talk colours again... The Color Me Poject has started once again, and boy this time there are a LOT of pretty shoes... Maybe my next post will just be shoes?! 
The colour this time is, although I don't tend to wear a lot of it, a fairly useful and easy one to keep a collection of. You never know when this colour will come in handy, and it is, a very hand colour to have for any look! I'm talking about White! White like black is one of those colours that works well with a lot of different colours. This time I'm rocking  pastel and white look, next time, who knows it could be monochromes or even electrics! 
The White Look that I chose to share today is all because of a dress that I would NEVER in a million years have thought about buying, but actually once I had it on, and had dressed it up, it suited me so well in it's kookiness that I wasn't going to just forget about it!
The dress in question is one for the Color Me Project from Jinx. Called Amelia - a nickname my friends in RL used to give me if I was being a moody cow - it is everything girlie that I would never normally be seen dead in... Frills, pastel butterflies and then white on top of that, I'd normally shy away from a dress like this, but I think in this look it works for me! I teamed it with a pair of sky high platform heel boots, called Kirsten from VG Shoes, and then added some Rudhish style accessories in the form of this HUGE Pastel Wig from Blues adorned with a Hair Rose that comes from the Mag<3.B. Pink My Babe Outfit and a pretty pearl necklace from Odelitte.
The other thing that should have honourable mention is this AWESOME War-Ready ILO Bear from yumyums. Now these were made for the just closed Creepy Kawaii fair, but Iokko has had ILO bears in her collection for almost as long as she has had a store. I still have the mark 1 - i-loo - style from way back when yumyums was known as Sugar. No matter the colour these come in, I LOVE THEM... Always have and always will... These are one of my favourite toys in my SL hoard!!! 
OH just a little peek at my Picnic too... I will no doubt have a close-up look at this soon, but for now, tea?

What is she wearing;
Hair Flower: Mag<3.B. - Hair Rose in Pink ( Part of the My Babe Outfit) (Available now at the Color Me Project)
Hair: Blues - Minky in Pastel Mix Rare
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND, (Cheek) Fallen Doll - WickedFaceScar
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Necklace: Odelitte - Pearl Necklace (Available now at the Color Me Project)
Dress: Jinx - Amelia Dress in White (Available now at the Color Me Project)
Teddy Bear: yumyums - ILO War-Ready Teddy in Glow (Past Creepy Kawaii Fair Release) 
Knee Wounds: A*S - Bloody Knees in V2  (Available now at CarnEvil
Boots: VG Shoes - Kirsten in White (Available now at the Color Me Project)
Pose: Signature Pose - Jack Pose 3 (Past Pose Me Amazing Release) 

No comments:

Post a Comment