Thursday, February 26, 2015

Horror Haute Fashion Catalogue Style LOL...

Horror Haute is here again, and this time the theme is kinda close for the theme of the entire month of February... This time we are looking at the Dark Duets - romance within the dark, macabre and sometimes horrific genre that we all love. 
NOW before I go on with my post today I want to admit something. Right now I feel like I have been run over by a truck. My hubby - the one that I truly share my life in a Dark Duet with - has actually given me his "man flu" and I am barely hanging on... 
There will be more to come but I think for the first time ever in the history that I have been blogging Horror Haute, my look at the offered goodies is more of a fashionista style than anything I could have done otherwise... I actually quite enjoyed doing it this way, I blame it on the set of poses that are available but I will talk about those in more detail later... For now, enjoy my Horror Haute fashion run down hehe... 
From left to right we go then, and onto talking about my first look of four... 
This Dark Duet based outfit has a touch of the Romeo and Juliet... A classic Dark Duet from the great Mr William Shakespeare... This cute cami from Seddy's Creations with it's R&J icon print on the front is actually super cute... From the back - a view I didn't share I'm sorry - the straps come together and down the back attached to the shirt with a heart!! I added some Non-Horror Haute, but still worth getting your hands on, vinyl abstract leggings from [ abrasive ] and a little Cute Poison Spooky necklace, but then to complete the first of four fashionish looks I added the cute, but in true Horror Haute interesting looking Tasty Pudding Mina High Heels!!! 
My second outfit was a little simpler... Based on Miss Firefly - though I will be honest I am not entirely sure where that comes from or what it is - this outfit is the female look from SongBird for the Dark Duet theme. As you may well have guessed there is a Mr Firefly version too!!! I decided to add just a touch more blood, using a pretty kit from Ama. and as a finishing touch a little nod to my girlie side with a Lost Junction collar I bought recently in bright electric colours called Berlioz. 
Next comes what is possibly my most fantasy style outfit for this round... That being said there may be more to come but for now let's say this is my most fantasy based look... It features two very gorgeous Horror Haute items!! The dress is part of a Dark Duet - one of my favourites in fact - from a little movie called The Corpse Bride. Based on the style of Miss Victoria Everglot, the Crushed Violets dress would look awesome when teamed with someone wearing the Victor Vandoort male outfit!! As I didn't have a Victor, I decided to dress things up a little, adding the ImmateriA Dark Masquerade Poulpe Cloak and Collar, though there is more to come from this outfit later LOL, I think! Then for just a little touch of flair, I pulled on a bracer from an Axix set - which you can find at The Fantasy Collective - and a tiara that was a past Witching Hour release from [TfAtN]
Lastly and by no means least, the relaxed "going to work" look lol... This started all because of the Stargazer Creations release... The Bates Motel Staff shirt was something that I couldn't ignore... I was going to wear it no matter what LOL... So I made it a comfortable work uniform, adding a pair of rather clean and girlie jeans from Soul Designs, and some cute accessories too!!!  
Before I wrap up this post though there is just one more thing that needs an honourable mention... Dimma Poses! These awesome poses, which I used to creation my fashion catalogue today, are available as a set. The Poor Yorick Pose Set, is available with all the other Horror Hautey things this month... DON'T MISS OUT ON ANY OF THEM hehe!!! 

What is she wearing;
Look 1:
Hair: Truth - Wren 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND, (Cheek) Fallen Doll - WickedFaceScar
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item) 
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing 
Necklace: Cute Poison - Spooky Necklace (Available now at CarnEvil
Top: Seddy's Creations - Eternal Love Cami (Available Now for Horror Haute February
Pants: [ abrasive ] - Abstract Vinyl Leggings (Past Suicide Dollz Release) 
Shoes: Tasty Pudding - Mina High Heels (Worn with SLINK High Feet) (Available Now for Horror Haute February
Look 2:
Hair: Magika - Lemon 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND, (Cheek) Fallen Doll - WickedFaceScar 
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item) 
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing 
Blood: Ama - All Over Blood Splatter in Lighter Blood Splatter 
Collar: Lost Junction - Berlioz Collar in Electrics (Past Event Release) 
Outfit: SongBird - Miss Firefly (Available Now for Horror Haute February
Look 3:
Tiara: [TfAtN] - Tellus Crown in Night RARE (Past Witching Hour Release) 
Hair: Ploom - Eskimo (Past Kawaii Project Release) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND, (Cheek) Fallen Doll - WickedFaceScar 
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item) 
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing 
Collar & Cape: ImmateriA - Dark Masquerade in Poulpe (Available Now for Horror Haute February
Bracer: Axix - Naevia Set in Black (Part of Set with Top) (Available Now from The Fantasy Collective
Dress: Crushed Violets - Victoria Everglot Gown (Available Now for Horror Haute February)  
Look 4:
Hair: Truth - Ivana in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND, (Cheek) Fallen Doll - WickedFaceScar 
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item) 
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing 
Top: [Stargazer Creations] - Bates Tees in Staff (Available Now for Horror Haute February
Bracelets: (LEFT) tapi - Nailed Stud Wristlet, AND, (RIGHT) Suicidal Unborn - Ivy Glove in Black 
Pants: Soul Designs - Daisy Bell Bottom Jeans 
Shoes: HollyWeird - Ember (Worn with SLINK High Feet) (Past Suicide Dollz Release) 
Poses:
Look 1 Pose: dimma - Poor Yorick 2 (Available Now for Horror Haute February)  
Look 2 Pose: dimma - Poor Yorick 4 (Available Now for Horror Haute February
Look 3 Pose: dimma - Poor Yorick 1 (Available Now for Horror Haute February
Look 4 Pose: dimma - Poor Yorick 3 (Available Now for Horror Haute February

No comments:

Post a Comment