Thursday, February 19, 2015

A little quiet time with the Girls...

OK so quiet time around the Gators isn't really the right term here... More like it was a giggle fest, shared with only poor Gary as a little testosterone - though he was too chicken to jump into the photo with all of us - it was nice to be able to have just a few of my sisters to share in this moment with, AND use as props in the photos I wanted to take featuring some of the brand new releases from Consignment and Floorplan! 
It's hard for me taking pictures of furniture, I don't feel that it is one of my strengths... Some people take AMAZING furniture only photos but I have never been able to do that! So when these gorgeous girls were standing around doing nothing I thought to myself "AH HA" lol... That's love isn't it, using them for my own needs LOL... 
So let's discuss the furniture, seeing as it - a side from the fact that I did want to take a picture with some of my sisters, this isn't all of them by the way, Hell's Harem is a little bigger LOL - the reason I set this shot up! 
Consignment and Floorplan have done it again! They always seem to make gorgeous furnishings that could be used in any home style environment... Unfortunately for you these items will not be found as a job lot but all of the pieces used can be picked up from one of two locations... 
So here's the list, if you fancy yourself a chair like the blue one, the rug or the pretty pink rose in a vase, you will need to head to The Liason Collaborative. Here the chairs are available in 5 or 6 different colours, as PG or Adult versions and with a myriad of different décor also available that would look GREAT with them! If the Red Beanbag Sofa is more to your taste - although they look great together if you ask me - it is available in the same different colours, as PG or Adult versions, at Collabor88 this month. At Collabor88 you will also find the red rose, the jar containing the stick lights AND the radiator. These Radiators do not come with poses in them, I cheated a little and sat my sister Chelsea on the cool radiator using a pose that is no longer available, but a word of warning... Sitting on a radiator that is on, in a skirt that short, could hurt LOL... 
Now I hope you won't kill me for not having a list of what all of my sisters are wearing, but if you see something specific on one of them, that you have to have, please let me know and I will find out where it comes from... My outfit on the other hand, well that's easy to tell hehe...  
I was channelling another sister Solde this week, she's always seen with trademark white hair, but it looked so cute with my outfit that I hope she won't kill me for copying her style. The reason for this outfit came about due to the awesome shirt that I bought on Sunday. It was Lazy Sunday, I was being very lazy and I spotted these cute Lolita Dresses that were the release from Razor and I HAD to have them. Yes the HUD has the design in different colours, but I LOVED this combination and so pink and green it was LOL... I will admit that I tried it on without a skirt underneath, normally I would have gone without one, but for some reason I was feeling a little self concious, so I admit I made this dress just a little longer by adding a plain black teeny skirt underneath!
Lastly, and as always, Accessories!!! The Necklace and Bracelet are a release from Goth1c0 for this months line up of The Witching Hour, which closes today! Available as individual parts - Bracelets and Necklaces are separates - this red coloured version is a RARE one, but all of the colours look this good so it was very hard to choose which to wear hehe... 
Maybe next time I will try to get a photo with all of my sisters, that make up HellBone's Harem... For now this is what you get, aren't we all pretty LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Taketomi - Ayami Bento 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND, (Cheek) Fallen Doll - WickedFaceScar 
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Necklace & Bracelet: Goth1c0 - Seth (Bracelets & Necklaces seperate items) in Red RARE (Available Now at The Witching Hour
Top: Razor - Lolita Dress in Faith Graphic (Past Lazy Sunday Item)
Skirt: R3volt - Mika Mini in Black 
Shoes: Razor - Puncture Heels in Zombie Pink (Past Event Release) 
Solo Pose: Image Essentials - Body Shots 5
Arm Chair, Rug & Pink Rose: Consignment & Floorplan - Lazy Chair (Available Now at The Liason Collaborative)
Beanbag, Red Rose, Light Sticks & Radiator: Consignment & Floorplan - Collection available now at Collabor88

No comments:

Post a Comment