Friday, February 13, 2015

Demons Need Love Too...

Valentines Day is fast approaching, I'm not overly excited about it and am more giggly excited that today is Friday 13th!
Anyway though, I was messing around, playing with some of the things that I still had and hadn't had a chance to blog during my massive haul of angels for the Color Me Project. SO MUCH RED, I swear after this round is over I will be avoiding the colour like the plague until another colour comes along!
This time though I took a different route from angels... I mean even Demons need love, don't they?! Besides, how could you turn down a Demoness that is this cute?!
Before I talk about the look I wanted to say I LOVE THIS PHOTO... It was a one shot, unedited - with the exception of some cropping - and the thing that makes me feel happiest is that even though she has some very dead eyes - courtesy of a group gift from 7mad;Ravens - the way they seem to shine shows that there is a lot of life in this Living Dead Dolly!! Her eyes make this photo one of my personal favourites in a very long time for me!
The rest of her look was made up of odds and ends that were placed - or maybe a better term would be dumped - haphazardly in the huge once cavernous space that is my warehouse of a wardrobe!
A few of the items were still waiting in the blogger folder I have for the Color Me Project... These things couldn't be ignored, look at them they are too cute!!! The dress is a cute "Wendy Dress" from Wertina, I wore another Persefona hair wreath as well as some gorgeous hair accessories in the form of the OrsiniRed Peony Wings Headpiece, and then to give it that demonic twist my horns were allowed to grow, a Death Row Designs style wrapped in chains...
Would you be a little demon girl's Valentine? The Signature Pose - available at Pose Me Amazing - would let me give you a pretty heart if you let me?! 

What is she wearing;
Horns: Death Row Designs - Horns'n'Chains in Beige
Hair Wreath: Persefona - Floriana Hair Wreath in Red (Available Now for the Color Me Project
 Hair Accessories: OrsiniRed - Peony Wings Headpiece (Available Now for the Color Me Project
Hair: Truth -  Wren
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Eyes: 7mad;Ravens - iBurnout in Black (Past Gift)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND, (Cheek) Fallen Doll - WickedFaceScar
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Teeth: Cain - Realistic Vampire Fangs II
Mouth Blood: SongBird - Messy Eater
Dress: Wertina - Wendy Dress in Red (Available Now for the Color Me Project)
Pose: Signature Pose - Be My Valentine Pose 5 (Available now at Pose Me Amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment