Monday, October 27, 2014

Did you just say No?!

I have Horror Haute on the brain at the moment, purely and simply because there is so much good stuff within the line-up it's hard not too... That and I've been wracking my brain for their blogging co-ordination - but that's a story which I will have to keep to myself lol...
The theme this month, as I have said before, is Vampires... Being a Living Dead of the Zombie variety in my day to day SL, somehow becoming a vampire was a bit like shedding a skin and slipping into another dead one LOL - which actually sounds pretty gross, but as it's Halloween this week maybe I can get away with it?!
The weird thing is though, for some reason I just didnt want to go all out creepy looking, classic pale vampire... I tried to modernise the vampire look without going all Twilight, whilst still keeping my kookie style intact... I think I managed LOL!!!
Incorporating Horror Haute into the outfit I was wearing seemed the best idea, and to do that I just picked out - from the HUGE collection, most of which you can see in my investigative post previously hehe - a cute shade of black Czarny Kanarek lipstick, you'll have to excuse the traces of my lunch however.
The rest of my outfit is non-Horror Haute, but I was wearing it around at home and liked it enough to throw together what could be called a look of the day post! The hair, complete with it's HUGE bow, is a TAG Gacha release from SpellBound, available in many colours, I was lucky enough to win the white version! The outfit itself comprised of an old, but one of my favourites, pair of leggings from Sn@tch, and a brand new jacket from Razor called Cataclysm Tri-Jacket. I fell in love with this jacket as soon as I spotted it, it's biased cut, high-necked, has a lack of a back, but it just called to the biker chick in me and so long as I don't fall off and therefore can avoid the road rash, it will look perfect on the back of a bike!!
Lastly the pose I wanted to share is an older one but still great to use from elephante poses! Voodoo is something that although associated with this time of year, has no real Halloween connotations, does it?! I mean OK I know Voodoo is sometimes seen as a kind of evil, torture, especially with things like Voodoo Dolls, but Halloween does seem to have almost adopted the idea for it's own evil uses hehe...

What is she wearing;
Hair: SpellBound - Velvet (Available now for TAG Gacha)
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercings
Lipstick: Czarny Kanarek - Vampire Lips (HORROR HAUTE OCTOBER)
Top: Razor - Cataclysm Tri-Jacket (Past Event Release)
Ring: Cute Poison - Bitch Ring in Black
Leggings: Sn@tch - Bomber Latex Pants in White
Pose & Prop: elephante poses - Voodoo Child #2

No comments:

Post a Comment