Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Testing for Evil...

At this time of year, with the scary season upon on, you notice people seem to really get into the holiday spirit... People who normally wouldn't dream of wearing anything but the latest fashions, are doing so in a way that now makes them look dead and evil too... AND I LOVE IT! I love seeing everyone embrace their dark side and become a little macabre, especially since in a few months time we will all be getting sparkly and Christmassified!
For me personally, the macabre and slightly dead looking is a normal way of life LOL... I tend to be more dead than alive in SL, but hey that's just the way I like it...
I did want to run a few tests on people though to find out who is evil and who is just pretending - there's a lot of evil wannabes out there LOL... Thanks to this machine I have the perfect tool, and every household should have one LOL...
Maybe I should first share my results with you...
[05:59] {theosophy} Evil Tester: We have a player!
[05:59] {theosophy} Evil Tester: Rudhmellowen Laguna is Pure Evil
As you can see, the results don't lie!!! I'm just one away from the Devil, but then I'm married to a guy called Hell so to be honest it doesn't really seem surprising does it?!
I've set the machine up at the MC clubhouse, I HAD to check to see which of them was evil or not... Turns out there are far too many good angels lol... If you wanted to come try you're luck and see your own results, you're more than welcome, or you can grab your own from a gacha machine at theosophy!
I also realised, while I was messing about with poses that I LOVE this outfit! The Anawyn Outfit from SAKIDE - and available now at the Mystic Realms Fair - is gorgeous... I LOVE the hard looking leather strapped top, with the long and oh-so-seductively split skirt. I accessorised that with some adorable Ballast Pumps in Silver from Mute, and a gorgeous bracelet and armband from aisling, called Elyan, that can be won in a gacha at The Gathering

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Dot
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND,  (Forehead) REPULSE - Lobotomy Stitches Face Tattoo
Collar: ginchi - Jingle Bell Collar in Watermelon (Available now at The SLGBTA Halloween Gacha Spooktacular Event)
Outfit: SAKIDE - Anawyn Outfit (Available now at Mystic Realms Fair
Bracelets: aisling - Elyan Armband and Bracelets (Available now from The Gathering
Shoes: Mute - Ballast Pumps in Silver (Worn with SLINK High Feet) 
Pose: Image Essentials - Wall to Wall 1 
Flag: Sad Harlekin - In Chaos Battle Standard in Brown Rust (Past Event Release) 
Bunny: Silentsparrow - Bat Bunny in Liquorice (Past FLF Item) 
Machine: {theosophy} - Evil Tester (Past Arcade Item) 

No comments:

Post a Comment