Thursday, October 23, 2014

Taking a Walk

I mentioned the TAG Gacha Event before, but I had to admit that I am counting my lucky stars with at least one of the stores in the line-up!!! 
You might have realised that I am a little obsessed with a store that pumps out so much cuteness, I have to take it all in slowly or risk fear of being made to explode in an explosion of uber cuteness! 
The fact that these items are in a gacha machine may be a good thing, I mean that way you get less of an explosion... Unless you're like me and NEED all of them!! 
I'm talking about MishMish and the freakily adorable Scawy Monsters! They will follow you around, and if they get hungry, bite you're ankles... BUT they are so easy to forgive because they are just so cute!!!   
SEE!!! I was taking a walk in the garden and was joined by a Scawy Monster that has aspirations to be Freddy Krueger when he grows up! How could I say no to that! There are so many different Monsters... I had such a hard time choosing which one to take a walk with to be honest! They range from some cute colourful ones, to known monsters and even if you're really lucky a rare unicorn or avatar! 
As I said I had such a hard time choosing who to share with you here, that I had to include the MishMish Scawy Monster Key - which includes all of the options you can win in the gacha machine - here with you! 
The only other thing that needs to be mentioned here, and which to be fair seem perfect for Halloween, are these awesome boots from REIGN! These were a past event release, but I am sure they are available at the main store, and unlike a lot of the REIGN shoes, they are made to wear with the SLINK Mid feet - so bare that in mind if you're our to buy these!

What is she wearing;
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Boots: REIGN - Sidney Boots in Black (Worn with SLINK Mid Feet) (Past Event Item)
Monster: MishMish - Scawy Monsters (Available now at the TAG Gacha Event)
Pose: Image Essentials - Wall to Wall Lean 2m Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment