Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Absolutely Starving

Ever have that feeling of being absolutely starving and not being able to do anything about it?!
Today at work, sat in the office I opened this post, ready to start writing something and WOW I find myself feeling absolutely starving, which actually works very well with the photo I've chosen LOL...
The reason I am so starving in my office is all thanks to my wonderful colleagues, who at 10AM were eating ramen... All the doors and windows were closed, and the heating was on as they all found it cold, so I was left sitting a warm room that smelt of food!!! Never a good combination when you're already sleepy and hungry LOL...
Still it kinda fits with my new Horror Haute Vampire look...
Walking through the woods, I stumbled upon some new areas... I thought I knew the swamp like the back of my hand, but these places seemed to appear from the mist! The Master of the Night's Crypt creaked and groaned as the gates swung open inviting little vampire me inside, whilst his Dark Forest Library offered a chance for me to take a peek in a myriad of historic tomes - both of these things are available now from Howling Asylum for Horror Haute by the way - and each of them seemed so welcoming.
The outfit itself was one that I had been wearing for a few days, and I thought I looked pretty cute - some said hot and that could just be the combination of the LBD and thigh high boots?! - but with just a simple addition it became the look of a ravenously hungry vampire!
The dress, an event release from the store Haste, is definitely my current favourite LBD - or Little Black Dress to those who don't know the acronym - and when teamed with my all time favourite BAX Regency Boots it creates a sexy but simple look... I being slightly random of course had to Rudhify it, and make it a little kookier! I was meant to be undead after all, so with the addition of a few strategically placed wounds, and a Zombitch Necklace - that you can pick up from Love Zombie - the look was complete!!
Now remember I mentioned before that due to the colleagues keeping it warm and making lots of food smells whilst I was starving... WELL... The little Vampire in me needed to eat, and she is a Messy Eater LOL. The Messy Eater bloody mouth make-ups come in three different styles, each getting more and more bloody from SongBird for the October round of Horror Haute...
Wow I'm on a roll with Horror Haute... There's still yet more to come too hehe...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Neria (Available now at Mystic Realms Fair)
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Eyes: [theSkinnery] - Demon Eye 3
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND,  (Forehead) REPULSE - Dead Forehead Wound Face Tattoo
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercings
Mouth Blood: SongBird - Messy Eater in Absolutely Starving (HORROR HAUTE OCTOBER)
Necklace: Love Zombie - Creepy Necklace
Dress: [Haste] - Cheeky in Black (Past Event Release)
Boots: BAX - Regency Boots in Black Leather
Pose: PRETENSE - My Hand Obsession 4
Crypt: Howling Asylum - Master of the Night's Crypt (HORROR HAUTE OCTOBER)
Tree & Books: Howling Asylum - The Vampires Dark Forest Library (HORROR HAUTE OCTOBER)

No comments:

Post a Comment