Friday, October 31, 2014

Don't Panic, the Paranormal Investigators are here!

Finally my favourite day of the year is upon us, and I can run around and look crazy silly in whatever costume I want and no one can say anything - not that I'd listen to them if they did anyway - because it's HALLOWEEN!!! Better than Christmas - although that comes a close second - and all of the other holidays, and I will include International Talk Like A Pirate Day here too, Halloween has and always will be my favourite time of the year!
Now I bet you're expecting some weird and wonderful costume from me today... That may happen I might post something a little extra later on, but for now I did something a little normal looking hehe... Heck everyday for me is a dress up day, so maybe normal should be a Halloween costume?!
So yes... I look normal... But I had to... I just started my first day on a new job, working with a Paranormal Investigation Team called "I want to Believe". They'd been sent into a house with some very strange paranormal activity, and needed an extra pair of hands!
OK so I didn't get a job doing that, but you do get to join in an investigation during the best event of the year in SL!
I am referring to the newest - and 8th edition - of the Pulse Games Event... Don't Panic!
It's been open a while now, but I just wanted to spend time exploring it with a little less lag... Trust me waiting nearly killed me LOL...
IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO DON'T PANIC YET, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WAITING FOR!
The outfit I'm wearing is the least of my excitement in this photo, but seeing as I'm in it, I'll tell you about it LOL...
The hair is a newer creation from Magika, called Beans, which I seem to be wearing a heck of a lot hehe... Then with a pair of old jeans, I pulled on a new shirt and Aviator Jacket in a gunmetal colour from Foxes.
I wish you luck on your ghost hunting expeditions... I will never forgot what I found, and maybe by this time next wear I will have found a job elsewhere within the Pulse Games Events!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Beans
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercings
Collar: ginchi - Jingle Bell Collar in Worn Leather Black (Past Event Release)
Jacket & Shirt:  [Foxes] - Aviator Jacket in Gunmetal (Available now at No 21)
Jeans: SALT - Skinnies in Ripped Black Denim
Pose: Image Essentials - Flapper 1 (Available now at Fashion Story Fair)

No comments:

Post a Comment