Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Have I got something on my Face?

One of my favourite things that I am finding myself using a lot more than I ever thought I would at the moment is the Gator MC Halloween Maze.
If you haven't been to check it out, I would love to see you over there and would love even more to hear what you think, but I have a reason that is MUCH more selfish than wanting to see people enjoy the people I'm surrounded by's efforts. Much Much more selfish!
Basically for the whole month of October, right around the exact time I am needing plenty of horrorific locations, I have the perfect Horror Sets right in my own backyard hehe... I am, as you may have noticed, taking full advantage of the Gator Maze!
This photo for example was taken in the Butchery Horror Room - designed by two of our MC members, and built by HellBone and Jimmy - the room seemed to be the perfect back drop for one of my favourite Halloween looks I've been wearing so far!
The look started with a dress from a store I'd never heard of called Kaithleen's - but is now somewhere I need to check out for sure - that I stumbled upon at The Bloody Horror Fair. I LOVE the simple girlie, almost dungaree summery style of the dress and it's basic cotton look, that has been soaked in blood! I knew that I wanted to cover myself in blood but HOW?
Simple! I discovered an event called The Unique Varied Event that was hosting a round themed on the horror of the moment... Then I stumbled upon a store I barely knew called BabyDoll... They had some AWESOME wounding specially for the event, a Bloody Blindfold and even a new piercing for me called Ouch - and yes that is a knife in my face!
Yay I thought, I could coat myself in blood from Ama... The favourite, and possibly best bloody splatter I could have bought hehe...
I finished the look off by wrapping some barbed wire around my feet and calling them shoes. The Blight Heels from Razor, are my new painful shoes of choice!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Beans
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercings
Blindfold: BabyDoll - Bloody Blindfold (Available now at The Unique Varied Event)
Knife: BabyDoll - Ouch (Available now at The Unique Varied Event)
Blood: Ama - All over Blood Splatter
Collar: ginchi - Jingle Bell Collar in Worn Leather Black (Past Event Release)
Dress: Kaithleen's - Bloody Fae Dress in White (Available now at The Bloody Horror Fair)
Ring: Olive - Binding Black Bow Ring (Past Event Freebie) 
Shoes: Razor - Blight Heel (Worn with SLINK High Feet) (Past Event Release) 
Pose: Image Essentials - Flapper 6 (Available now at Fashion Story Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment