Sunday, July 12, 2015

Ohmai, I'm Under the Sea

Hair Fair is officially open and as far as I've heard I am counting my lucky stars that I was chosen as one of the official blogging team this year... I don't mean to make anyone feel bad, but I will say to anyone that would listen that when I was sent a group invite, I nearly passed out at the fact that I'd been accepted... Things like this never happen to me, and I only hope that I can do a good job for the organisers, designers and at the end of the day, the children, in my coverage of such a brilliant and well organised event! 
I bought a total of 7 different styles from the Hair Fair this year, that's not a lot in comparison to some people I know, but for me that's a LOT... There are some from stores I'd never normally visit, some that are definitely a little more fantastical and others that I loved just because they were cute!! 
This would be one of the cute styles... It's a new release that will donate 30% of the price towards the Hair Fair Charity Wigs for Kids, from !Ohmai Salon called Tako. All of their designs for this year's Hair Fair are Sushi themed, even the freebie piglet is a Sushi Chef... 
Now I will admit that I have spent the last few days in an outfit that I bought at this month's line-up of Collabor88. Yes it's fishy themed, so I will take a few fishy jokes after admitting that I have been wearing the outfit for a few days. The dress is one from Pixicat, an Aquatic dress that is perfect for a modern mermaid, as well as these awesomely fab tights from Schadenfreude
I accessorised with two AWESOME new releases from my favourite stores for cuteness... These stores always seem to go hand in hand on the cute scale and I cannot ever get enough of them... It's kinda like torture... Good but torture hehe... 
The Bag I have in my hand is one that you can win yourself ig you try the Origami hunt. I will admit that this hunt was a little bit too confusing at 7am when I'd just woken up and was there for the prizes LOL... I will likely go back and try it again but until then I can share with you the awesome Schadenfreude Bagged Octopus... The other,  and possibly slightly more obvious thing, would be the Shark! It's a release from SilentSparrow for the latest round of Seasons Story, which is under the water themed lol, and I got lucky winning this RARE Bloody Great White Shark on my 4th attempt LOL... You know me and blood... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: !Ohmai Salon - Tako in Drk Reds (Available Now at Hair Fair 2015)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Eye Shadow: KOSH- STARLIGHT EYESHADOW in Mermaid 
Face Wounds: (Under Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup 
Necklace: <!WorN?> - Octochoker in Seagreen
Dress: Pixicat - Aquatic Dress in Green (Available Now at Collabor88)
Plushie: SilentSparrow - Sharks! in Bloody Great White RARE (Available Now at The Seasons Story
Bag: Schadenfreude - Bagged Octopus (Available Now at ORIGAMI
Tights: Schadenfreude - Carp/Goldfish Koi-nietzko Tights (Available Now at Collabor88
Pose: Image Essentials - Seraphim 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment