Tuesday, July 21, 2015

A new Kitty in the House

Two things happened simultaneously this week that seemed like this post HAD to happen... First of all, I recieved a really cute item from The Horror that cried out to be blogged, but the second coincidence was just too much of a coincidence for me to not to use it as a reason to ramble LOL...
My sister Lilian, got a new member of the family this week - an adorable lady kitty came to join her RL family, prompting so many laughs amongst the Gators about Lil having a new pussy that I've had stomach cramps from laughing some days.
So to stop the laughing cramps thinking of Lil's new pussy, and to expand the reason for the coincidence a little more, I was sent new kitty things from The Horror, and they are so cute!!
See Lil isn't the only one with a new pussy! I have one too LOL... This one is a Horror special, created just to make any new wizards that will be heading to school in the new year feel more at home. I'm talking about the "Yer a Kitty" Collection that has been created by The Horror! Available now at The Wizarding Faire, you can get yourself an adorable little kitten, as well as a bed - or in this case a house - and all the food and water he needs... This will make the perfect gift for any little wizard about to start school!
I stuck to my family roots in this photo though, and many of you may have absolutely no idea what I am talking about LOL... WAY BACK in Rudh history I was part of a family of magical beings - possibly explains a lot about my fancy dress choices that - my sister was a dragon, another a witch but my uncle was Remus - of Hogwarts fame - and his husband was Severus - yes it's a long and twisted story lol - but I was always told that I was a kid that would fit in well at my Uncle Severus's school house... Not that I have any idea how it's his school house, but it was Slytherin I believe... So going away from the ramble, I stuck to the family roots by dying my hair a vibrant shade of green and wearing it in a style that you can grab for yourself from the Adoness store at Hair Fair! If all that wasn't cool enough too, any of the Adoness hair that you buy from the Hair Fair will have a 30% donation to the charity... Get cool hair, and help a kid! Brilliant idea right?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: adoness - Frigg (Available Now at Hair Fair 2015)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Piercing: [CerberusXing] - Skin Deep Remake in Iron (Past Uber Release)
Dress: SongBird - Dotty Dress
Pose: Signature Pose - Shawna 1
Sofa: Half-Deer - Cat Lady Sofa in Calico (Past FaMESHed Release)
Rug: Half-Deer - Catface Rug (Past Event Release)
Dog: *ionic* - Nika (Past Chapter Four Release)
Cat & Accessories: The Horror! - Yer a Kitty Collection (Available Now at The Wizarding Faire)

No comments:

Post a Comment