Tuesday, July 21, 2015

The Gators Grabfest Yardsale

Time for a quick one to start my day off with a bang... I've just sat at my desk at work and well, work can wait LOL, I have more important things to worry about than work LOL and who goes to work to work anyway?! LOL... OK I think I've also had enough coffee for the morning, at least till 10am ish!
I do however want to share something with you quick...
A few of the Gators have decided to have a little yardsale on our sim, you can get all kinds of good things from gachas, as well as a few specially made things that have come from the stores of various Gators... If you've got some time and are looking for something from a gacha you need, maybe come and check us out!
All of my items, besides things that are large collections boxed into one box are only 10L or 20L, and that in some cases will include rares... I have all kinds of random cute things, and am updating things constantly so on my stall you never know what you will find - guess it's random like me then lol - but everything is cheap, everything is cute, and everything needs a good home. I'm not trying to make money with this, just trying to get rid of the things I don't need to people that would like them!
Come and get it, if you want it!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Curious
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Top: [ SAKIDE ] - Joyful Summer Tanks (Past OMGacha Release)
Jeans: [ SAKIDE ] - Intrisic Summer Jeans (Past OMGacha Release)
Pose: Image Essentials - Showing you Siesta

No comments:

Post a Comment