Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The little Demon visits family

In RL I'm not the kind of person that is religious... I'd always told myself too that there are a few things that you should never discuss with people unless you know them really well - these things include religion! BUT Today for Horror Haute purposes I may be making an exception to this rule very slightly! 
Basically I put together an outfit which looked cute, and then whilst I was looking for somewhere to take the photos of it, I remembered the pretty settings surrounding the store Dimma. 
I found the perfect place to pose, and little demon girl me did a jump for joy but then I found myself thinking, "wait why would a demoness come from a church?" Then the thought occured that wasn't Lucifer originally an Angel and didn't he have demonic children? So perhaps she was just visiting her grandpa?! LOL... OK maybe I have been watching a little too much Supernatural again recently, don't kill me for that, but I hope you can forgive me for the sentiment in the photo if you're opposed to that kind of talk?! 
We can blame the ramble on Horror Haute LOL, but isn't this outfit adorable!?!
First of all, let's start by talking about the gorgeous dress... This dress comes from Aftermath Creations, and includes a pair of shoes and some bling that I've not worn here... You will not have seen this in any Horror Haute line-up before because this one has been created as a special release just for the event!
I decided to wear it with some really awesome simple black pumps from KRAVE - which would be simple if you can ignore the fact that at the toes you have a row of razor sharp teeth... They are Demon Heels after all hehe.
I kept my hair in a very pretty style, the Elikatira Kara style to be exact - oh and this one is a FREEBIE from Hair Fair just so you know hehe - and lastly, and only because she is visiting grandpa in church, she pulled on her favourite "halo". One of the Elemental Halos from The Nebulae - which you may have seen before as they have been a Witching Hour release from TfAtN which has now had a store name change it seems hehe... 
SO I start my day with what some may think of as a little bit of blasphemy, but I'm hoping that no one gets offended and instead looks upon it as a little demon who loves to visit her family.

What is she wearing;
Halo: The Nebulae - Elemental Halo in Air/Silver (Available Now at Horror Haute July
Hair: elikatira - Kara (Current Freebie at Hair Fair 2015)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Bruises: Ama - Hickies (Available Now at ROMP)
Dress: Aftermath Creations - Dark Seductress Gown (Available Now at Horror Haute July)
Shoes: KRAVE - Demon Heels in Black (Available Now at Origami)
Pose: Image Essentials - Seraphim 3

No comments:

Post a Comment