Friday, July 10, 2015

Tentacles for my Friend in the Swamp!

Hair Fair starts tomorrow and I am working hard, like a good little worker bee, to get a look at some of the new releases that could be adorning your heads over the next couple of weeks... Yet I mustn't forget the awesome events that are taking place elsewhere on the grid at the moment too...
One of those is Horror Haute, YES it's still on as it's running for a full THREE WEEKS this month! 
I decided that it's been a good few days, I think it's now time to inject your life with a little Horror, and this time TENTACLES!!!
The tentacle look is inspired by one of our Simply the Best designers favourites... The Untitled is a store that was totally unknown to me until I discovered it whilst working on the Horror Haute! It's designs are fun and yet have a simplicity that means they are usually very versatile... This dress is a prime example of that.The Kraken Dress was a release a while back that includes this dress and also a set of awesome back tentacles, which can be worn separately or all at once - I love that - and it was always one of my favourite Horror Haute pieces...
The rest of the look I kept simple, accessorising with a Tentacle theme... I wore a necklace from Zombie Suicide, and curly Magika hair, then I went down to the swamp to show off my new tentacles to the beast that lives in the swamp!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Lessons 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup 
Mouthie: Acid & Mala - Fresh Sushi in Cthulhu (No Longer Available!)
Necklace: Zombie Suicide - Tentacle Necklace (Past Event Release) 
Dress & Tentacles: The Untitled - The Kraken Dress (Available Now at Horror Haute July)
Pose: Signature Pose - Johnny 2 
Seat: <!WorN?> - Mighty Big Tentacle in Turquoise Grape 

No comments:

Post a Comment