Thursday, July 16, 2015

COWABUNGA DUDE, if only I could stand up!

Today I don't seem to be able to get on-line... I really hope that it's just a simple SL error and not something to do with a little griefer issue that has arisen around the Gators MC... Some little freak with too much time on his hands decided he didn't like me and the club because I have been one of very few people to tell him he needs to behave more like an adult than a little boy, purely and simply because why should he mess up someone else's SL just because he cannot find happiness in his own?! 
Luckily I have plenty of blogging to be getting on with... I could do some Hair Fair blogging, or some Horror Haute blogging, but to be honest I feel like being lazy, it feels like a weekend and all I want to do is RELAX lol... So I'm going Surfing!
The beach happens to be the same one I went to when I was visiting vampire friends the other day, but the surf boards called me back and so it's cowabunga dude and away I go... 
The surfboard is a pose prop from Image Essentials called Surfin Aussie Style. It is stuffed with a series of different poses and textures and is usable for both guys and girls! 
My Bikini is actually part of an outfit from SAKIDE called Angharad - this isn't actually meant as a bikini but it comes like this in a set with a skirt too, I just loved the way it looked and so a bikini it became LOL... 
Then I accessorised with a colour that for me is more than a little strange LOL, I went PINK!! Aggie will be so proud of me for going pink willingly! I wore a single Ann Lily from Lode - the store I will tell you a million times over is THE BEST flower maker in SL! - and some adorable pink Sass Shades from [atooly], as well as some Edge Cuffs from Lost Junction, to create a pretty in pink, surfer girl... 
If only I could learn how to stand up on this thing LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair Accessory: *LODE* - Ann Single Lily in Pink (Available Now at The Chapter Four
Hair: Sweet Thing - Emiko Hair in Fantasy Variety 1 (Available Now for MIX) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Glasses: [atooly] - Sass Shades in Candy Time (Available Now at Candy Fair 2015
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item) 
Bikini: [ SAKIDE ] - Angharad in Black (Available Now at The Fantasy Collective
Bracelets: Lost Juntion - Edge Cuffs (Available Now at ROMP
Pose: Image Essentials - Surfin, Aussie Style 

No comments:

Post a Comment