Monday, July 27, 2015

The Work of a Magician

Recently I met someone in SL that I can actually say seems like a true Magician... I'd seen his art on Flickr, and I'd even met people that had photos by him but it was my sister Solde that introduced me to his photos... More like little works of art, the man behind these beautiful creations is Skip Staheli - owner of Purple Cows Photo Studio... 
His work is amazing and has the ability to evoke emotion, but having never been one to pay for photos I thought a photo of Rudh by Skip would be out of reach... Until one day when Solde told me I would be having a photo appointment with the magician photographer!!! 
She told me, everything had been handled, all I needed to do was find myself a killer outfit!!!! That's just what I did, and then the day came around and I was like an overly excited fan girl... 
Mr Staheli put me right at ease and was given full control. He asked some simple questions, trying to find out what I would like, to which I answered him about being like a dead dolly, and that although I can be bright colours I'd more often be something sad. Then he began to play with me... The resulting photo being the small shot above. When I saw this I thought, UGH how can anyone make that look like something amazing... I needn't have worried, Skip Staheli worked some AMAZING magic and look at the outcome!
Isn't it totally freaking gorgeous?! Sadness with a hit of something being planned and a twinkle in her eye hehe... He's called the picture "Not Made of Stone" maybe because I was saying I was always a dead girl, but perhaps he could see the life in me hehe?! He tweaked and manipulated me in a way that makes it look like an amazing version of me LOL...
Needless to say, I'm in love with this photo hehe... Thank you Mr Staheli!!! You've made me look beautiful... Thank you to Solde too, I wouldn't have this amazing artwork without you!!! *hugs*

What is she wearing;
Hair: SpellBound - Muse in Prints (Past Arcade Release) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Eye Make-Up: antielle - Smeared Makeup (Past Event Release) 
Face Wounds: (Under Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND, (Mouth) antielle - Kuchisake Onna (Past Event Release) 
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item) 
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing 
Bruises: Ama - Hickies (Past ROMP Release) 
Collar: Tabou Irresistable - Grunge Steel Necklace 
Outfit: R3volt - Neveah Outfit 
Rings: Kibitz - Eternal Ring Set in Silver (Past Event Release) 
Shoes: REIGN - Karizma Pumps (Past Event Release) 

No comments:

Post a Comment