Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Sweet, Sugar, Candy Dog

One of the coolest things about summer for me when I was growing up was the Summer Fetes... Fetes tend to be like mini festivals, filled with local performers, local goods and fun and games - one year I even won a goldfish at the fete in our local village LOL... 
In SL these events seem to be more like festivals or carnivals, and that's SO COOL!!! These places can be awesome areas to hang out with friends and family, as well as perfect shopping places and even better photographers backdrops... I know I spent a good while taking pictures at the Wayward Carnival... So much to see and do there and the goodies you can grab are awesome!!! 
I took this awesome photo outside the sweet store, when I bought myself my surprising cotton candy - candy floss for those English people out there, it's taken me AGES to remember it's called Cotton Candy not Candy floss LOL... This is a release from Black Bantam - something I think is connected with another fairly well known brand, Pink Acid I believe?!
The dress however, is not a Wayward Carnival purchase... This one is available at The Instruments from ImmateriA. It is simple, it is pretty, and the textures used in the various different colours are so pretty... The Instrumental theme this month is very vintage, and the ImmateriA dresses fit perfectly within theme, but they would also be perfect for all kinds of other styles and events... Whoever said that things should be stuck in just one category style... Don't miss these dresses, as a staple in your wardrobe they would be ideal!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Doe - Noya Rigged Two-Tone in Monotone (Past Event Release) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup 
Nose Piercing: The Horror! - Teeny Septum in Gunmetal (Past Event Release) 
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing 
Dress: ImmateriA - Clarice in Red (Available Now at The Instruments
Cotton Candy: [Black Bantam] - PomeCotton Candy Stick in Pink RARE (Available Now at Wayward Carnival
Pose: Signature Pose - Iwone 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment