Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The Lady of the Lake

Another post, another Mermaid based look, and a promise that soon I will be back to making all kinds of random things again very soon!!! This time I'm not a salt water mermaid, if that makes any bit of difference to you LOL... Right now I am a Lady of the Lake!!! 
This look came about purely and simply because I had been sent another AMAZING fantasy skin from Stargazer Creations - seriously Aggie feeds my addiction to play dress up something crazy, not that I'm complaining LOL - and it as ALL of her skins is so gorgeous... Blended perfectly, with a subtle sparkle and a cleavage that you could get lost in, I am totally in awe of these designs every time I try one on...
Then I ran into a small snag... What the heck would the lady of the lake wear?! LUCKILY Collabor88 was another one of those events that was working with a watery theme... (fashionably dead) came to my rescue, with their amazing Dorothy dress in a magical green!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Essena (Current Subscriber Gift) 
Skin: [Stargazer Creations] - Sprite of the Lake (Available soon at Medieval Fantasy Fair)
Dress: (fashionably dead) - Dorothy Dress in Green (Available Now at Collabor88
Pose: Image Essentials - Sexy 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment