Tuesday, July 7, 2015

The Psycho TeddyBear Killer!

It's that time again... SIMPLY THE BEST time again... But this time I bring to you, someone fairly new to the Horror Haute event - at least this is the first time that I have seen them participate, maybe I am confused in the summer heat but someone will slap me and tell me otherwise if I'm wrong!
Today is horrific because I spent some time torturing and finally impaling an interloping teddybear! Normally I love plushies, I welcome them into my house - either RL or SL by the way - and give them all the love and attention they desire, but this little teddy was caught harming one of my little friends... LOL... So I brutally tortured him and then impaled him with my antlers LOL...
Gosh, that makes me sound more than a little insane right? I'm not sure Horror is the right word, more like Psycho perhaps?!
Still it's not entirely my fault, it can be in part blamed to today's "Simply the Best" Horror Haute outfit... As I said, this store seems to be new to the line-up, but it seems to be very promising! Actually I am in love with this outfit hehe... The dress is a gacha item, and this is a rare patterned version of the Grimina Grunge Dolly Dresses. The antlers however are my favourite items! They are Devilish Deer Teddy Hunter Horns, and although I chose the deer version there are demon and unicorn versions available too! Both of these items are available now at the Horror Haute location from {MOEKO}, and if this is what they are offering up for this month, I cannot wait to see what more comes from this store!! It's so exciting to find somewhere new that you like!!
The rest of the look I kept fairly simple, not wanting to distract from the dress... A cute Ring Collar from tapi, and my SpellBound wig held back by a pretty hairband... All in the cause of asking the gods for rain, whilst doing a rain dance, to cleanse myself of teddybear blood!  

What is she wearing;
Antlers: {MOEKO} - Devilish Deer Teddy Hunter Horns (Available Now at Horror Haute July)
Hair: SpellBound - Muse in Prints (Past Arcade Release)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Eyelids: SLINK - Mesh Lids and Lashes
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Blood: Ama - Blood Splatter
Collar: tapi - Ring Collar
Dress: {MOEKO} - Grimina Grunge Dolly Dress in Patch Monochrome RARE (Available Now at Horror Haute July)
Pose: Signature Pose - Aron 1

No comments:

Post a Comment