Monday, July 27, 2015

A Guide in the Dark

This morning is one of those dark and rainy mornings, the kind where you feel like you want to do nothing more than stay curled up in bed and hide... Unfortunately it's Monday morning and that means it's a work day... I'm not sure how lucky it is, but looking at the weather I feel kinda lucky that I can hide at home and work here however... SO P.J Day for RL me it is... Rudh on the other hand?!?
Rudh is going to be a guiding light in the darkness today... Part angelic, Part destroyed - well it actually sounds like a pretty normal day for her LOL... I will tell you though, that this would have to be one of my favourite photos that I've created in recent weeks... I LOVE the outfit, the location, the lighting, everything!!! I wonder if you agree?!
I may have mentioned it before but I am going to say it again... As soon as I saw these wounds on someone on Flickr I HAD to have them... I know that I get like that a lot but seriously these were like a light in the dark I NEEDED these!!! The wounds, along with one on my face, my white eyes and chapped lips, are part of a collection from antielle for The Epiphany... (That's the place you can trade items for an exclusive remember?! Now you see why I was able to get the exclusive I NEEDED the rare antielle item lol).
It's not only the wounds that come from The Epiphany however, this Angel's Halo is a CerberusXing Halo called Tsukiyomi, as well as her outfit and staff - which are May's Soul - can also be found at this event in the clouds... See told you she was an Angel, she bought her things in the clouds hehe...
The last thing I wanted to mention with this photo was the location... I've talked about the sim design team before when I mentioned a location called The End of the World as we know it, but the Lick Sim Designs now have a new sim called The McFly Project. Based on the thought of time travel you start in somewhere that looks abandoned and wander through tunnels to a futuristic landscape, and BLIMEY it's awesome... I really love the tunnel system, they feel so realistic!!!
Check it out, check out Epiphany and if you get lost, call for a guide in the dark!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Which Witch
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Halo: [CerberusXing] - Tsukiyomi's Halo in Gold B (Available Now at The Epiphany)
Necklace: [ abrasive ] - Cthulhu Tentacle Necklace (Available Now at Suicide Dollz)
Outfit (Including Scarf, Jewels, Face Wrap & Staff): *May's Soul* - La Parca Gacha Items (Available Now at The Epiphany)
Wounds (Including Eyes, Face, Lips & Doll Carvings): antielle - The Alchemical Transformation (Available Now at The Epiphany)
Pose: Image Essentials - Prestige 2

1 comment:

  1. I agree Rudh ... a super picture. I love it too, greetings Nic

    ReplyDelete