Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Vampires on the Beach

Who'd have thought it?! For what may be possibly my first of two Horror Haute based posts today, I am taking a trip to the beach to my friend- Mrs Dracula's beach house! She doesn't tend to use this place much during the daylight hours, so when she offered and told me to make use of everything including all her clothing in the wardrobe I jumped at the chance!
Being a vampire at the beach has it's perks I guess, you never have to fight to get the perfect spot and that moon glow must be pretty good for keepng a pale shimmering complexion, but when you're using a vampires things during a daytime trip to the beach, bare in mind that a Black Parasol will block out all of the light LOL...
The beach I am visiting today is one called Amavatar Paradise, and if you're a photographer this place is great because you can rez props and the like here - just a little tip for those of you that are interested - I needed to find somewhere in which I could rez some of the awesome collection that came from Livid for this month's Horror Haute!
In fact with the exception of my skin and hair - which was a past Arcade release from Truth, everything you see me wearing as well as the bag and furniture comes from Livid for the Simply the Best Horror Haute event. Yes, you see that right, you not only get the furniture and the bag, you also get the swimsuit, shoes and hat!!! It's such a bargain!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Damaris Hair (Past Arcade Release)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Outfit & Props (Including All Accessories & Furniture): Livid - Vampira at the Beach Doll (Available Now at Horror Haute July)

No comments:

Post a Comment