Friday, July 17, 2015

What if I lose you?!

I need to take a little time out, I need to think and you know what, this is always the perfect place for me to do so. I really hope you don't mind, and if you'd rather not be forced to read my ramblings then you can always scroll to the bottom of the post to find out more about my outfit.
The location I sat in to spend some time musing over the thoughts in my head is a delightful little place called Calypso Caffe and it seemed perfect for mulling the thoughts plaguing my brain. I grabbed a RL coffee, parked my pixel butt and now I'm going to divulge my thoughts in my usual rambling fashion.
You might have seen me mention that I am currently very much on edge at the moment as some little child with far too much time on his hands has been making threats to hack my PC and grief me... To be entirely honest, his words don't bother me and it seems more like hot air and attention seeking rather than anything serious, but what bothers me is how it makes me feel at the thought of losing Rudh.
I don't know if you've ever experienced the thought of losing your avatar... I've met a few people that say they wouldn't care if the avatar was destroyed, but for me I know I'd be devastated. They say it's just virtual belongings that you cannot hold and can be replaced, but in my eyes, it's still my personal belongings. I've spent hours, days, weeks, months even years collecting everything, some of the pieces are just because I love them but others are personal and very important. No matter that they are virtual things, it would be just like being looted in RL, it would break my heart...
Yet it's not only the personal possessions... I know that the friends I've made would always remain with me, whether I was in world or not, it's more the fact that Rudh is a part of who I am. She has my feelings, emotions, and my voice even... She has been the reason that I have been able to create so many wonderful friendships and lasting memories... She's also been as escape from reality when things were too tough...
I know I'm not the only one to have ever felt this way, and I know I won't be the last one to feel this way either, but for me the thought of losing Rudh is horrible. I hope none of you are ever put at risk like this... Be careful what you are clicking or accepting from people, be careful who you share your details with, and if I disappear from in-world then rest assured I will fight tooth and nail until you see me again... For now, though this Living Dead Dolly ain't goin nowhere!! I hope!

What is she wearing;
Hair & Hat: Argrace - TOMOE Bucket Hat in Red (Available Now at Hair Fair 2015)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Nose Piercing: The Horror! - Tri Septum in Black
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Necklace: BAMSE - Solar Necklace in Silver Earth (Past Event Release)
Outfit: Bens Boutique - Blazer Set Yellow (Past Fi*Friday Release)
Shoes: Reign - Hanna Wedges in White (Available Now at The Seasons Story)

No comments:

Post a Comment