Friday, July 3, 2015

1000 Posts take us to Wonderland!

First off I want to start this post with a HUGE announcement!!!
Yes that's right, as of this post I can officially say "HOLY CRAP! 1,000 Posts!" That's a massive milestone for me... I never ever felt that I would reach that level when I first started blogging. I always thought it was a fad that would be over quickly, that I'd grow tired of things - I've never been very good at writing a journal - but I found reasons to keep coming back... Challenges had me hooked, and I managed to get myself a few very supportive sponsors as well as some awesome readers, but the best aspect of my blog for me is that it has just become so therapeutic... No matter how bad my day has been I've always found solace in taking a photo and then writing about it here...
For a special post, that will always be special as my 1000th post, I am going to take everyone onto a trip into my favourite fantasy land - no not SL lol - Wonderland here we come!!!
I have always loved Alice in Wonderland, in fact her adventures through the looking glass were favourites of mine too, and SL sometimes seems like a wonderland all of it's own... We can be anything we want to be in SL, and there are so many crazy things to see, I'm sure without looking too hard you will be able to have your own adventures just like Alice did...  
I've turned Rudh into my own weird and twisted version of Alice... The entire reason for this ramble is due to the outfit that was offered in the Alice in Sexyland hunt recently - yes I know it's over but I was on holiday! - from adoness, and painted my face with a pretty eyeshadow from Zibska - which you can get as a prize in The Body Art Hunt... I had to, however, make her less cute and a little more sinister by combining my Alice with an evil Cheshire Cat - doesn't she have a wicked grin!
What a way to celebrate my 1000th post, my 1000th ramble and my 1000th reason to say thank you for reading my ramblings, thank you for following me and thank you for all of the lovely comments through my rambling history!!! I hope you will be here with me to see my 2000th post hehe...

What is she wearing;
Hair: CATWA - Daizy
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Make-Up: Zibska - Celia Carnivale (Available Now for The Body Art Hunt)
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Teeth: [ContraptioN] - The Carnivorous Jaw
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Short Necklace: Cute Poison - Wonderland Necklace in Silver (Past Event Release)
Long Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Wonderland Elixir Drink Me in Silver (Past Event Release)
Outfit: adoness - Fabula Outfit in Alice (Past Alice in Sexyland Release)
Pose: Signature Pose - Nicki 1 (Available Now for My Slink Obsession)
Dolls: Boudoir - Wonderland Card Soldiers
Tree: !Ohmai - ABC White Roses Topiary

No comments:

Post a Comment