Thursday, July 9, 2015

Luckily Hair Fair is coming, I think I forgot something?!

For those of you that might have been living under a rock, or haven't been paying attention in any case, I would just like to take a few minutes of your time to say "OH MY FREAKING AMAZING HAIRBALLS... HAIR FAIR 2015 IS COMING IN TWO DAYS!"
I am bouncing around on the edge of my seat, I've been given access to the blogger group meaning I will be running around like a crazy mofo on the 10th while I have the chance to get in when it's quiet!! 
But let me give you a little more information about the event itself... 
The information I decided to give you comes from the Official Press release, shared with bloggers today by the organisers... Please take a few moments to read, and then over the month of July you should come and check out the wigs... 
"Hair Fair opens 11th July closes on the 26th of July.
Every transaction made at Hair Fair will donate a portion to Wigs for Kids, the charity of choice for Hair Fair 2015. 
Bandana Day is 26th of July where we remove our hair to show we care. All bandanas sold at hair fair have been created by Residents all over SL and 100% of sales of those go to Wigs for Kids, and are only available for sale during this event, and destroyed after it ends. They will be transfer, so you can gift them." For more information, please check their website!!
Wigs for Kids is a brilliant charity... The money raised is used to provide wigs for children who have lost their hair due to cancer treatments. I love that this will be giving confidence to those children when they need it most. So I personally cannot wait to get my hands on the new hair released for the event! I plan on buying LOTS hehe!!! 

What is she wearing;
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Face Wounds: (Under Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup 
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item) 
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing 
Necklace: ~Pepper~ - Pussy Willow Necklace (No Longer Available!)
Top: Soul Designs - Sonia Tropical Set (Comes with Capri Pants!) (Available Now at FashionTropic
Pose: Signature Pose - Karin 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment