Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Panda... he's your Father...

One last post for today and I wanted to show you something strange! Somehow - please don't ask me how, I've got no idea - it has happened again... Hell has caused us to adopt another of SL's strays... This time it's a baby panda!
What started out as Hell luring the sweet and innocent Athrun to the Dark Side, began heading them down a slippery slope until jokes about being his father actually started to mean a little more... Now I have a step son who, along with my hubby, thinks that Star Wars is the next best thing since Cake!
So please bare with me as I once again introduce you to a member of my SL Family I never knew I wanted and swore to myself that I would never again adopt more "kids"... It's time to show the world I am weak as I introduce to you my "Stepson" - that is rapidly becoming more son without the step part - Athrun "Panda" Holmes!
So happy to have you in our lives Ath, even if mine now has a little less cake in it... I count myself as fairly lucky to have someone that is willing to distract HellBone and keep him out of my way. He's also very good at entertaining HellBone with talk of Star Wars and building... But what makes me the most surprised is that when you look at the photo of the three of us, Athrun really does look a little like HellBone's offspring LOL... There is a definite family connection there!!! I mean OK sometimes he does have a little more fashion flair - obviously something he picked up from yours truly - but I just couldn't resist taking our new family photo with him and his dad looking so cute hehe...
Love you Athy, thank you for keeping Hell happy... *hugs you tight*

What is she wearing;
(If you want to know what either of the boys are wearing please feel free to ask me and I will try to find out!)
Hair: Catwa - WokeUp
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Collar: {PSYCHO:Byts} - Black Choker in Studs
Dress: N-Uno - Shirt Dress in Denim Blue Yellow (Available Now at Cosmopolitan)
Bracelet: tapi - Nailed Cuff
Pose: .::Y&R::.Design - The Vampire Dairies Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment