Monday, July 13, 2015

Meet My SL Mum!

Some more time for something non-event related today I think... I'm still in need of a break, although the posts that I have ready for events are waving at me like "OI RUDH BLOG ME!!" Yet today, right now in fact, I don't feel like talking about the events LOL I want to talk about something more personal... I mean OK I know my shopping addiction is a personal thing, but this is a personal thing about a person!
I want to formally introduce you, dear readers, to something I never thought I wanted in SL anymore, someone I adopted through jokes and eventually saw those jokes become serious... Let me introduce you to my SL Mum... KaraDreams!
Like I've often said before, there was NO WAY that I would be adopting anymore family... I'd done it a few times - I have a mass of brothers and sisters but I mean with parents or children lol - and every time I'd ended up hurting. Though perhaps I am crazy, I have recently decided to risk it again!
I'd been joking around with Kara - one of the Gators - that she was old enough to be my mum, her kids in RL are my age and she'd had all boys not the awesome daughter she wanted lol, then one thing led to another and the jokes gradually came to be much more than just teasing. Now Kara is my Mum, and boy SL had better look out because apparently I take after her...
She gets away with being an effortless flirt, she knows what she wants and goes to get it. She also has a very strong attitude when put in no-nonsense situations... She's fair, honest, and can calm the situation when necessary.
There are very, very, very few people I would ever give a chance to have this massively important position in my SL. I never wanted a Mum much before, but Kara has definitely made an impact and I don't plan on ever letting her walk away or sharing her hehe...
OH and just a word to potential dates for Kara... I'm her daughter, pleased to meet you, you'd better watch your back, I learnt all my tricks from her hehe...
Love you Mum!

What is she wearing;
(If you'd like to know what Kara is wearing please feel free to ask and I will find out!)
Hair: LeLutka - Dalila in Red (Available Now at Hair Fair 2015) (15% DONATION)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Glasses: Static - Decoden Shades in Sukeban (Available Now at Suicide Dollz)
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Nose Piercing: The Horror! - Teeny Septum
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Top: SAKIDE - Reveal Top
Jeans: SPIRIT - Secret Ripped Jeans in Medium Blue (Available Now at The Seasons Story)
Pose: {pose maniacs} - 10

No comments:

Post a Comment