Sunday, July 26, 2015

Time for a Banner Update...

It's time for a little change around here, nothing major but a little update perhaps!?! 
The current banner since August 2011 has been one that I put a lot of time and effort into making, and has been something that I think of as a symbol of my blog. I wanted it to be random and show just how random and rambling things would be... The things contained under this banner are all the little details of me... You've seen me laugh, cry, sing, scream and I think that one time, way back in the blogs history you may have even seen my RL face... BUT for now dear banner, I have decided to put you into a retirement... It's time to spruce things up...
Similar in theme with the crazy letters to represent everything crazy like the crazy things I talk about... The rainbow showing just how much I love to play with colours and still have a dark edge... 
I'm going to set it as my blog banner for a few days and test how I like it, but what do you think?! 

1 comment: