Monday, August 17, 2026

Glamorous Monsters of the Deep

I guess I'm feeling a bit better, I mean I'm not great, no where near back to normal, but tomorrow I've decided that I'll attempt working again. It won't be an all day thing yet, I'm prone to crying a lot and I KNOW tomorrow is going to be hard... The last time I worked, Mum was still alive, but I'm with colleagues that I will look after me and I'm just trying this out... Wish me luck tomorrow... 
For right now though, I'm going to have to do something that distracts me, and tries to remove that nervous energy I have... The best way to do that is to slip into a little fantasy world, right?! 
The best of those seems to be fairy or, if I'm really needing time away from the real world, Mer.... Today We're under the sea, in the ruins of an abandoned, yet haunting city... 

I love being a mermaid or something monstrous under the sea... I dunno why, I guess it's just my favourite of the fae folk... This time I'm a little more of the sea monster variety, but one that is adorning herself in a million different treasures of the deep... 

What is she wearing;
Tiara: cinphul - Salacia Crown
Hair: [monso] - Tsuki Hair in Black & Red (Available until August 30th at Collabor88)
Head: BeSpoke - Ani Head
Dress & Sleeves: ERSCH - Sedna Dress  (Available until August 20th at Midnight Order)
Tattoo: Lilithe' - Ashiok Tattoos in Faint [FULL]  (Available until August 20th at Midnight Order)
Body Paint & Pearl Fins: Faunus - Merfolk in Teal
Gold Scales: Izzie's - Body Mermaid Scales in Gold
Body pearls: Insomnia Angel - Body Pearls
Bubbles: MoonAmore - Ocean Lover in  Bubbles
Pose & Necklace Prop: [piXit] - Athanasia, Pose F2
Pillars: Amadeus - Pulse of the Sea Pillars in Pillar B Obsidian (Available until August 20th at Midnight Order)
Lighting: Botanical - Underwater Caustics Projector CLUSTER v1 (Available until August 20th at Midnight Order)
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Aquaria 

No comments:

Post a Comment