I've been trying anything and everything recently to make myself feel better... As I've alluded to in the recent weeks and especially lately there has been a lot going on in my RL and even though I'm still not ready to talk about, blogging and all the ins and outs of it has always been my favourite kind of release... So far, it's not helped...
Today I wanted to do something TOTALLY fantasy, totally in the fairy realm where my mind is resting and the fairies have control... Today I went outside, and laid in the long grass, playing with Dandelion clocks and talking to my mum like I always used to do... There were friends in the long grass to help me make dandelion wishes...
When you're playing the the Dandelions, remember there are some that see it as a weed, but the fae folk see them as hundreds of tiny little wishes that can be whisked away on the breeze to spread happiness to anyone that sees them...
This adorable little Dandelion Fae was lingering in the grass this morning, she invited me to stop for tea and her favourite food, which although looked like a dandelion was actually an extremely delicious Blooming Onion - created by Lucas Lameth, available now at Anthem...
I know there are no wishes that I could make to change things right now, but I am hoping to feel better, and there's always hope right?!
What is she wearing;
Hair: [monso] - Ryan Hair in Black & Red (Colour tinted by me!)
Head: BeSpoke - Nacho Head (Skin layer has been re-tinted to match body layers!)
Eyes: IKON - Sovereign Eyes in Field
Dandelion Skin & Accessories (Hat, Shoulders, Cuffs & Staff): [Faunus] - Dandelion
Wings: STATIC - Firaga Wings
Under Skin Layers: [Faunus] - Helios & LUMAE - Female Fantasy Skins in MORTIS (No Longer Available!)
Dress: [Faunus] - Eladrin Dress
Pose & Flower Prop: Mixtape Poses - Dandelion (Bento) V1.0
Food: (Lucas Lameth) - Blooming Onion, Deep-Fried (Available until August 27th at Anthem)
Tea Set: Elm - Clove Crockery Items
Large Dandelions: dust bunny - Paper Blooms in Dandelion
Stump: HPMD - Autumn Stump
Dandelion Grass & Floating Seeds: LOVE - DANDELION DREAMS
Backdrop: Synnergy - Open Fields [Day] Backdrop

No comments:
Post a Comment