Everyone and their aunty seemed to be flocking to the beach yesterday as it was supposedly the best place to see the Eclipse that happened last night... I should have gone, I should have tried to participate but I just felt like crap and while I was in my PJs I missed the event as the sun was hidden behind a building on our street... It's fine, for me I feel like the sun has already gone, and the Summer can quite frankly sod off now... I'm done with the heat... I cannot wait for the Brrrrr months!
Still I realised that I haven't been to the beach this Summer, I haven't felt the sand between my toes and the cold waves rushing to meet me... So maybe I need to rectify that situation a little bit?!
Apparently it's going to be another scorchingly hot day today and I'm REALLY not a fan of that... Like I said, roll on the Brrr months! Dark little Living Dead me, really isn't a fan of being too hot... I'd much rather be too cold and wrap up under a ton of blankets! The beach and I are just not really friends because of that LOL...
It really is too fecking hot today, the beach will be the coolest place, least one can hope anyway!!!
What is she wearing;
Hat: Mug - Beach Day Gacha Item in #6 Beach Hat Black
Hair: TRUTH & Wasabi - Beach Day in Redhead
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Sunglasses: Boutique #187 - Metal Frame Sunglasses
Necklace & Bracelets: Static - Morte Ornare
Black Top: Mug - Birdie Top in Black
White Top: Mug - Delilah Tank in White
Shorts: Mug - Delilah Shorts in Black
Bucket: Doe - My Gothic Beach Bucket in Dinosaurs
Pose: [piXit] - Pupa, Pose 3
Chair: CHEZ MOI - Maluma Beach Chair
Parasol: [Merak] - Parasol Stripe
Backdrop: K&S - // Lighthouse Backdrop

No comments:
Post a Comment