Friday, July 28, 2023

Tears of the Demons

At certain times in the day, week, month everyone, no matter if they are willing to admit it or not, will go through tonnes of little rituals. Some happen without realisation, others are purposeful, but no matter what they are, it seems like we need them to make it through our days... It's not only something that the humans do, all of the mythical creatures out there are doing the same... The fairies spread their glitters, the demons cast their spells and depending on their moods they will all laugh and cry through any situation... 

Today, I'm still feeling a little lost. I miss my family still and the homesickness is harder to beat this time than it can be sometimes... I'm living in a fantasy in my head, I've not gone back to work yet so the holiday bubble hasn't popped... I'll be OK, but I'm trying to get through this, and even the demon in me is crying... 
I'll follow the little Rituals that I use to get over this feeling - there's a Ritual open now in SL that may well help with that, since the event has some amazingly wonderful goodies up for grabs - it's time to find that smile again... 

What is she wearing;
Horns: Darkheart Deviance - Mammon Horns (Available until August 12th at RITUAL)
Hair: Truth & Wasabi - Seri in Redhead
Skin: [Fantasy Forest Store] - GARGOYLE SKIN in Onyx
Eyes: Kitty Coven - starLight eyes in Pixie Red 7 (Available until August 12th at RITUAL)
Cloud Tears: CURELESS [+] - Dragon Tears
Stream Tears: rainnn - Lightstream Tears (Available until August 12th at RITUAL)
Top: rainnn - Lilith Top (Available until August 12th at RITUAL)
Arm Spikes: Darkheart Deviance - Demon Body Spikes (Available until August 12th at RITUAL)
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Enchantress FX & Eyes
Pose: Secret Poses - Nathan, Pose 5
Torches: Violetility - Blood Magic Torch
Backdrop: The Bearded Guy - Night Mafia in 03 Meltin Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment