Monday, July 31, 2023

Elegantly Lazy

I've been on holiday for almost two weeks now, and I'm still feeling totally tired. Maybe that's because, at least for this week, I've been lounging around at home not doing much of anything. Don't they say that idolness makes the sloth feeling worse?!
Still you know what, I've got two more days off, and then I'm on a 5 day stretch so I'm going to enjoy being a lazy butt while I can... 

I look like a terrible mess whilst I'm lazing around, pyjamas on, cuppa tea in hand and a book under my nose, but Rudh... She's a very different story, she never likes to do things in a way that aren't worth looking at. Even when she's being lazy, she's doing it in style... 
Today's relaxation outfit is on the luxury, decadent and almost sexy kind of style... Soft white lace and the most gorgeous string of pearls that form the Psyche Rose Necklace - which was created by Insomnia Angel and is available until Midnight Order - with a rose that perfectly matches those of her Pink Rose Sleeve tattoos - from Adora-tions
Whereas I'm found with my nose in a book being lazy, Rudh likes to pose elegantly and smoke a cigarette in her pretty little Roses Cigarette Holer - from Boutique #187 at the new event 13th Street that runs until August 26th... Isn't she the perfect Diva?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: S-CLUB - ANTOINETTE
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Choker: Kibitz - Irene's Choker in White
Necklace: Insomnia Angel - Psyche Rose Necklace (Available until August 20th at Midnight Order)
Tattoo: Adora-tions - Pink Roses Sleeve
Cigarette: Boutique #187 - Roses Cigarette Holder (Available until August 26th at 13th Street)
Lingerie: BigBeautifulDoll - ARIANNA Lingerie Set in White
Pose: Fashiowl - Wake Me Up, Pose 8
Pillows: Dahlia - Frilly Float
Chair: Oubliette - Tamara Chaise Lounge in Burgundy
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Ballroom in Pastel

No comments:

Post a Comment