Thursday, July 13, 2023

Ladies and Gentle Bugs

I've slipped into a bit of a hole recently, I'm finding it difficult to focus on anything as I'm getting to the point of needing something different in life. I'm getting bored, I'm overly tired and want to get away somewhere different, so I can see new things and feel more relaxed than I currently do. In fact, I'm eager to get myself away, and the reason being is that I am almost at the point of going back to the UK... I NEED to go home and see my family, be amongst English things and do nothing more than read a book... 
My mind needs to be able to drift off to a magical world... Like the fairies that live in my head and my SecondLife... 

You should know by now the love I have for all things fae. I've always believed that I would be a mermaid if I could be a fanatasy being, but I'm beginning to think that I could also be a fairy. 
Today I'm getting into a new set of wings, that comes with a perfect pattern of spotted markings... I'm going to be dancing in a fairy glade, the one that is known as the Sunken Temple - a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - and down amongst the daisies and dandelions, is where the Lady Bugs dance... The little Lady Bug Fae wears the spots of her friends on her skin - a gorgeous new set from Fantasy Forest Store that includes the wings and body paint shown here but also wings for flight, antennae, headdress and a staff full of magical power - that allows her to perfectly blend in... 

What is she wearing;
Antennae: MuggleBorn - Antenna (No Longer Available!)
Hair: Wasabi - Harmony Hair in Offbeat (Available until July 30th at Anthem)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Body Daises: Mug - Flower Child Items
Body Paint & Wings: Fantasy Forest Store - LADYBUG
Dress: Mug - Harper Dress in Black
Pose: PiXit - Papillon, P1 (Stand), Pose 1F7
Fairy: !Ohmai - Lady Bug Fairy (No Longer Available!)
Giant Flowers: dust bunny - paper blooms
Daisies: Mesh Plants - Daisies
Pink Flowers: LOVE - DANDELION DREAMS
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Sunken Temple [360] Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment