Wednesday, July 5, 2023

A Club Full of Smiles

Today has been one of the crazies days at work for me since the covid days... The Netherlands, especially in the North of Holland, was hit by a MASSIVE storm this morning. Rain was coming down horizontally, the wind was blowing a gale so much so that I was almost blown off my feet, and trees were hitting the ground left, right and centre... It was almost scary, and would have been if by the time I got to work I wasn't more concerned about the fact I faced an 8 hour day of being wet and cold, and to top it all off I KNEW we'd have no customers due to the crappy weather conditions... 
By the time I got home this evening, I KNEW I needed a smile... 

In one of the deepest, lesser known parts of the city, there is a cute little bar that's known for making people smile. it's a smily bar for smilers... Today it's the place that I needs to get to right now, as I NEED a smile... I'm going to dress for the club and try to find the smile that I need. I think it's already working, this outfit makes me smile and I LOVE the colour combination!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Dasha Hair in Offbeat
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: Boutique #187 - 70's Round Glasses
Necklace: Kibitz - Happy facey necklace in Yellow
Top: KiB Designs - Neoma Top (Available until July 12th at Ritual)
Jacket: GABRIEL - Vivid Off-shoulder Fur in Y-green
Skirt: ERSCH - Yoon Skirt  in DecoDenim Smily
Pose: FOXCITY - Brat, Pose 3m
Barriers: [Ground Control] - City Barrier V1 in Smile
Neon: [ kunst ] - Emote Neon Sign in Smile
Artwork: silentsparrow - Spooky Spiral Ectoplasm Wall Sticker (No Longer Available!)
Backdrop: Paparazzi - Graffiti Stoop 3

No comments:

Post a Comment