Sunday, July 16, 2023

Fear the Reaper... Please?!

I'm still having  happy Goth Summer... I always tell people the darker and more depraved things look onmy blog, the happier I feel and now that I'm on holiday I cannot help but let the darkness out... 
Today I've been really good to a certain someone that I want to stay on the good side of... Death has decided to take himself off on a little holiday, and so because I owed him a favour after last year I was happy to step in and look after his little reapers...

Stalking the corridors of the Occurance - a backdrop from Varonis - is the fastest way to slip between locations of all of the people that are written in the Reapers little black book. All I have to do is cross off the names as the Lil'Reapers - from Tardfish - do their work, flitting backward and forward through the doors... Someone needs to be there to assisting ensuring that people fear the reapers... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Karissa Hair in Offbeat
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Bindi: Six Feet Under - Lyra Bindi
Glasses: Boutique #187 - Metal Frame Sunglasses (Available until August 17th at MAN CAVE)
Collar: Kibitz - Judge Me Choker in DEAD
Necklace: Kibitz - Ballie's Necklace in Silver
Under Top: Gorsimi x Nar Mattaru - Fishnet Crop Top
Boob Top: Normandy - Drown Top
Jacket: GABRIEL -  Vivid Off-shoulder Fur in Y-Green
Shorts: Mug - Kenia Shorts in Black
Pose: Secret Poses - Melanie, Pose 5
Scythe: Cubura - Reaper Scythe in White
Pals: Tardfish - Lil'Reaper (Available until July 30th at Anthem)
Backdrop: VARONIS - Occurrence Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment