Thursday, July 27, 2023

A Dance with the Jellies

Trying to lift my mood from that feeling of being down in the dumps and to do that I'm going to drop myself back into my blogging. I have lots of things to do and lots of things that I need to play with. I'm actually looking forward to finding all different kinds of weird and wonderful fantasy worlds to get lost in... 
Today I took a little dive under the sea... I was swimming around and found myself the perfect place to let off some steam. I mean it's definitely a cold place where the steam will be dealt with. Deep under the sea, where the jellyfish gather to dance... 

Below the surface of the seas, in the rocks and corals there is a secluded space where the Jellyfish dance... Whilst I was visiting I dug through my massive wardrobe and found the perfect costume to join the dance in the form of a beautiful Fay Dress in a pale sky colour - thanks to a gorgeous dress released by Kiru. There was, however, something missing... I needed something that would pack a punch, I didn't have a sting but I did know a little eel that lived close by. I decided to replace that poisonous sting, since I'd more than likely have stung myself, with a little Voltaic Aura - from Quills & Curiosities, at the current round of The Warehouse Sale - to give those around me a little shock... 

What is she wearing;
Hat: Half-Deer - Mermaid's Majesty Items in Sea Unicorn Headdress RARE
Hair: bonbon - Tuzi Hair (Past Group Gift)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Choker: [Lost Junction] - Tentajewels (No Longer Available!)
Necklace: League - Double Stranded Soft Pearl Necklace (No Longer Available!)
Dress: Kiru - Fay Dress in Sky
Arm Cuff: Half-Deer - Mermaid's Majesty Items
Aura: Quills & Curiosities - Voltaic Aura (Available until August 18th at The Warehouse)
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Starstuff
Pose: Fashiowl - Born to Run, Pose 2
Jellyfish: Foxwood - Jellyfish
Starfish: MishMish - Starfish in Orange
Oysters: MishMish - Pearl in a Shell Sets
Crabs: MishMish - Cutie Crab in Pink
Bubbles: Half-Deer - Bubbles & MoonAmore - Ocean Lover Item in Bubbles
Green Plants: DISORDERLY - Wrecked Items
Backdrop: DRD - Andolys Ariel's Cozy Spot (No Longer Available!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment