Monday, September 28, 2020

Ice-Cream for the Fairies

OK I know that it's nearly Halloween but I decided to have a little change today and do something super cute and fairyful, just because I'd been doing some digging around in my inventory and found some pretty fairy Ice-Cream that had to be shared with my friends in the Lost Unicorn Forest!

I LOVE FAIRY ICE-CREAM!!! It's made in the Flower Garden by LovelyAlien and the gacha collection that includes separate ice creams and lollies as well as the rare vendor! It's so pretty, and it's very popular with all my gorgeous little fairy friends - Fairies from MishMish available now at Kustom9

What is she wearing; 
Hair Flowers: *LODE* - Southern Magnolia Crown in Sorbet RARE 
Hair: Magika - Nature Aria 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Necklace & Arm Cuffs: amias - AUKE 
Ice Creams: ((LovelyAlien)) - Flower Garden Ice Creams 
Wings: Belle Epoque - Fawn Outfit in White Wings 
Outfit: ERSCH - Leaves Wrap in Green 
Fairies: MishMish - Fairy in Companion / Deco in Blond (Available until October 10th at Kustom9
Pose: Zombie Suicide - Ira Animation Pose, Pose 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment