Monday, September 7, 2020

Coffee at the Burrow Coffee Co

I'm a Brit, I'm definitely a tea drinker more than a coffee lover... I mean don't get me wrong I LOVE a nice cuppa coffee but when I'm home it's more often than not a a cuppa tea! If I'm out and about though, I LOVE a cuppa coffee, and the best coffee in SL... Well that comes from Burrow Coffee Co... 

The Cold Brew Coffee is made to go, it's a hive cold brew but I hate to disappoint you this one is not anything to do with Pumpkin Spice... I don't really like them! I know it's not a popular opinion but I cannot help it!

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Magika - Midnight 
Horns: aii - Kintsukuroi Horns & Tattoo 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Scarf: miss.chelsea - Hazel Scarf in Colour Pack 1 (Available until September 30th at Anthem
Jacket: Pseudo - Leo Leather Jacket in Black 
Top: miss.chelsea - Dyan Tee in Black Stripes 
Coffee: hive - Cold Brew Coffee To Go (Available until September 30th at Anthem)  
Jeans: sixx - Angi Jeans in Black 
Pose: FOXCITY - Push-Up, Pose 4a 

No comments:

Post a Comment