Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Walking in Hell's Gardens

Yesterday was a glimpse at the light, but with Halloween drawing nearer, it's appealing far too much to the little dead doll that I am, and well, my Daddy spoilt me yesterday with a Halloween Treat because I'm a spoilt little Living Dead Girl... 
It's fun having a Puppy around again, I mean my Kitten is great but this way I get out and can walk the pathways of Hell... 

So, I am in LOVE with my new puppy and kitten both of which I adopted from different people at the amazing SALEM event... My Kitten - is from Half-Deer - and my Puppy - is from TLC, both of which are available at Salem - and I've named them Trick and Treat, depending on which is behaving best, the names can be used for either at any time hehe... 
It's been so long since I wandered the halls of Hell... Luckily Daddy's apple trees are growing well, and although the fruit is off limits to most I'm sure he won't mind if I take a bite! This area of Hell is particularly pretty at this time of year, maybe because of it's location, but The Bay area is always very pretty!

What is she wearing; 
Hair: DOUX - Rain Hairstyle 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Dress: [spectacledchic] - Ophelia Dress (Available until October 31st at Salem
Cat: Half-Deer - Skeleton Cat in FATPACK Bonus (Available until October 31st at Salem
Dog: TLC - Animesh Companion Skeleton Dog (Available until October 31st at Salem
Socks: Friday - Alice Platforms 2 
Pose: Secret Poses - Morgana, Pose 1M 

No comments:

Post a Comment