Sunday, September 20, 2020

Picking My First Pumpkin

 I KNOW it's not quiet October yet, but let's face it from now until about Mid November is Halloween Season. So I was second guessing, myself thinking it's WAY too early to think about Pumpkins, but what the hell was I thinking, it's NEVER too early!!! HALLOWEEN IS COMING!! 
So today I decided to go for the first of more than one trips to a pumpkin patch... It was time to start collecting pumpkins to carve... 

I'd been told about a cute little Pumpkin Patch at Fox Hollow, and we'd discussed taking the MC over to have a little field trip so I decided to check it out... Once I was there, what was the harm in checking out the pumpkins... I couldn't really leave without one, it would be SO RUDE! 
Luckily, I found the perfect Pumpkin for the start of my collection and picked it using my handy garden shears - a past group gift from astralia - and posed like the hero of the day to show off my amazing find to no one in particular LOL - thanks to this awesome pose from Extra which is available for the Saturday Sale this week! It should be a pose for a group of three people, but I couldn't find my mates to pose with so I'll add the poster below, but I LOVE that the poses can be use individually too! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Addison Mesh Hair in #6 Reds (Available until September 30th at The Arcade )
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: Cosmic Dust - Underbewb Crop Top in Fall Exclusive (Available today for the Saturday Sale)
Clippers: Astralia - Gardening Time Shears (Past Group Gift)
Pants: Mug - Acid Jeans (Past Group Gift)
Pose & Prop: -Extra- - Pumpkin Party Pose, Pose 1 (Available today for the Saturday Sale) 

No comments:

Post a Comment