Thursday, June 25, 2020

Chillin' Pool Side

I'm still on one of those HOT HOT HOT days, when I really don't feel like doing anything, with the exception of finding a pool perhaps?! I wish I'd bought one a couple of weeks ago in RL, but would I actually really use the thing?! Life's full of what ifs innit?! 
I guess that's why I seem to find myself pulled back to a pool ... It's like a moth to a flame, but I'm being drawn into some crystal clear water!!! 
This amazing pool backdrop from FOXCITY - just seemed to be the perfect place to lounge for the day... It's pretty and the perfect place for a girl to get some peace... Lounging poolside was one thing but I decided to slip into the water to do a little more lounging where it's cool... In that crystal blue water... 
Ever the pool bunny, Rudh looked adorable - chilling on the Pool Side, thanks to a pose from Secret Poses - in eenie, teenie, Aqua Baekini with her beers and other fun things stashed neatly into a pool floatie for in case they are needed - it's an oldie item from Violetility but the pool Bar Float comes out for me every year!!! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Foxy - Spicy Hair in Red (Available until July 10th at Kustom9)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Glasses: Izzie's - Splish Splash Wet Sunglasses 
Earrings: Neverwish - Happy Heart Earrings (Available until July 12th at SLB17 Shop & Hop Snowflake Sim
Bikini: JCKLP - Retrowave Beach Gacha Item in #06 Baekini SolidBlue 
Pose: Secret Poses - Pool Side, Pose 6 (Available until June 30th at eBento!
Floatie: Violetility - Pool Bar Float in Cyan 
Backdrop: FOXCITY Photo Booth - Poolside 

No comments:

Post a Comment