Thursday, June 11, 2020

The Problems of Dogs in the Rain

Even though the sun is shining now, it's a little deceitful... There's more rain predicted, as if we didn't have enough already today... This morning when I woke up the skies had opened and it was POURING! Typical on a day when I have things planned that I need to do, but even worse, if you're a dog owner... 
I love my god I really do, but on days like this today, when I had to go out into the rain for her to have a wee... I'm seriously thinking "could I try training her to use the toilet?" 
I love to walk Izzy, make sure that she gets in her daily dose of tiddling where another dog has left a make, lots of sniffing and plenty of standing stone still waiting for another dog to be out of her way... The worst habit she has though is that she will poop, I have to pick it up, and then two minutes later she's pooping again and I have to carry not just one but TWO POOP BAGS!!! 
I was inspired by the release of the new Dog Park Items from Star Sugar, which included the epic Waste Station, and while I set up to go for a walk it started to rain. 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Wasabi - Shae in Fireworks 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Glasses: AsteroidBox - Theia Glasses in Color 
Top: miss chelsea - Dona Sweater  
Pants: miss chelsea - Dona Pants 
Shoes: Violetility - Denim Slips 
Umbrella: May's Soul - Rainy Day in Open Umbrella Yellow 
Bag: Urban Spirit - Trash Bag 
Pose: NANTRA - One More Rainy Day, Pose 5 
Dogs: Rezz Room - English Bulldog Gacha Collection 
Poop Bin: Star Sugar - Dog Park Items in Waist Station 
Rain: Dysfunctionality - Simplest Rain Set 
Poop: TESLA - Poop 
Backdrop: PINK UNICORN - BACKDROP San Francisco in Green 

No comments:

Post a Comment